Hillary Clinton?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, where are all the Clinton Butt Kissers? Funny right? She is totally washed up now! You can still wish if you want? I see a Republican taken over the White House in 2016! Damn does that piss you Radicals off? Tough, live with it!!!

Link: 1stRambo

"GTP"
v2pg-30-hilary-getty.jpg

Yo, she is like this bitch!
A former housekeeper at the Helmsley home, Elizabeth Baum, who recounted having the following exchange with "Leona Helmsley" four to six weeks after being hired in September 1983: I said: "You must pay a lot of taxes". She said: "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes." Most arrogant woman ever! "Queen of Mean"

"GTP"
070820_hensley_vmed_7a.grid-4x2.jpg

Yo, where are all the Clinton Butt Kissers? Funny right? She is totally washed up now! You can still wish if you want? I see a Republican taken over the White House in 2016! Damn does that piss you Radicals off? Tough, live with it!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 37429

I heard she is the front person taking all the troll attacks while someone revolutionary is running for President without donations for the People by the People. :itsok:

"GTP"
View attachment 37429

I heard she is the front person taking all the troll attacks while someone revolutionary is running for President without donations for the People by the People. :itsok:

Could be. If someone better comes along, I'm good with that too. The right has nothing but idiots anyway.

Forum List

Back