Hillary Clinton Traitor in Chief

Everything above.

Let's start with: "is hillary a traitor? if so, let's see the facts!"

Don't be like this guy, JimBowie.

View attachment 96944

Is someone who makes a deal to give 20% of our uranium stock to Russia a traitor?

Is someone who sells influence to muslim nations and terrorist groups a traitor?

Is someone who violates national security laws a traitor?

Is a government official who violates her oath of office a traitor?

Is a government official who commits perjury a traitor?
That's an opinion, not a fact.

You don't get to start prima facie with nonsense. Build a case, please, with reputable evidence from reputable sources.

I was just saying the mentally ill should not have guns.

I see you were very offended by this, although I did not mention you in particular.
Nobody wants to arm people in the mental ward.
Or those with mental problems in public

So you would not allow Hillary to carry a gun?
Your opinion is that she should not have a gun because you believe she is mentally unstable. It's only an opinion.

Everything above.

Let's start with: "is hillary a traitor? if so, let's see the facts!"

Don't be like this guy, JimBowie.

View attachment 96944

Is someone who makes a deal to give 20% of our uranium stock to Russia a traitor?

Is someone who sells influence to muslim nations and terrorist groups a traitor?

Is someone who violates national security laws a traitor?

Is a government official who violates her oath of office a traitor?

Is a government official who commits perjury a traitor?

You don't get to start prima facie with nonsense. Build a case, please, with reputable evidence from reputable sources.

nope, they are all factual. most verified by the FBI, and its not over yet.

Can a president serve from prison?

I see you were very offended by this, although I did not mention you in particular.

Your opinion is that she should not have a gun because you believe she is mentally unstable. It's only an opinion.

Yes, an opinion based on facts, and agreed to by many neurological doctors who have observed her strange actions.

You're saying she's a psychiatrist?
Did you think you had a point?
Yes, but I don't think you did.
OH...got it....you were telling us how fucking uneducated you are....thanks!!!

I agree but that does not mean pump out legislation to that effect.
O.k., but if not by background checks, then how?

No, they are not factual, because you have not provided any solid evidence.

Yes, an opinion based on facts, and agreed to by many neurological doctors who have observed her strange actions.
That's only your opinion. Let's see the evidence "by many neurological doctors" etc.

That's only your opinion. Let's see the evidence "by many neurological doctors" etc.
here's one

http://www.infowars.com/dr-drew-gravely-concerned-about-hillary-clintons-health/

"alleged medical records" means no one has actually seen her medical records

Dr. Drew is giving an opinion based on 'what he has seen on TV' without studying the charts or access to the records or the client

These are opinions, not facts.

Produce the charts, the attending doctors' write ups, etc, please

Dr. Drew is giving an opinion based on 'what he has seen on TV' without studying the charts or access to the records or the client

Of course its his medical opinion, she refuses to provide her medical records. Trump provided his on the Dr Oz show and they are excellent.

We all know she is hiding her true condition, even you know that.

Of course its his medical opinion, she refuses to provide her medical records. Trump provided his on the Dr Oz show and they are excellent.

It is an opinion, not based on factual evidence, is the point. She is not hiding anything, and she has released her medical records.

Those are facts.

It is an opinion, not based on factual evidence, is the point. She is not hiding anything, and she has released her medical records.

Those are facts.

Nope, but if they are available please post the MRI of her brain, her blood work, her list of daily medications, x-rays of her skull, the post evaluation of her concussion, a complete neurological exam by an unbiased medical team.

We will be waiting.

Those are facts.

Nope, but if they are available please post the MRI of her brain, her blood work, her list of daily medications, x-rays of her skull, the post evaluation of her concussion, a complete neurological exam by an unbiased medical team. We will be waiting.
Is it your opinion you have a right to know, is that it, after our doctor released far more than Trump's doctor did? You don't.

Those are facts.

Nope, but if they are available please post the MRI of her brain, her blood work, her list of daily medications, x-rays of her skull, the post evaluation of her concussion, a complete neurological exam by an unbiased medical team. We will be waiting.
Is it your opinion you have a right to know, is that it, after our doctor released far more than Trump's doctor did? You don't.

Yes, the American people have the right to know the full medical condition of both candidates. Hillary's doctor released nothing except a vague statement that she is in good health, no details. We have Trumps blood count, medications, and a complete statement from his doctor.

Also, Trump has not exhibited symptoms of brain illness, as has Hillary several times. Why does she have to take two days off for every one day on the campaign? Why did she fall in the ditch getting into her limo? Why did she need help going up 4 little steps?

The woman is sick, she may not last 4 years, then we would get the idiot Kaine, is that what you want?

Forum List

Back