Hillary Clinton Traitor in Chief

Hillary Clinton declares all out war on the 2nd Amendment.

1uk3waco1_1280.jpg

nothing like better than admitting she will perjure the presidential oath, her purpose to work against the constitution, not support it.

You have to be a fucking ignoranus to believe that she said something like that.

She knows that Presidents do not have the power to close private organizations, but more than that, it would be extremely damaging to her political capital.

tell that to the victims at waco

WTF is the parallel here?

Are you saying that NRA is a crazy death cult involved in insane illegal sht?
You mean democrats...

1uk3waco1_1280.jpg

nothing like better than admitting she will perjure the presidential oath, her purpose to work against the constitution, not support it.

You have to be a fucking ignoranus to believe that she said something like that.

She knows that Presidents do not have the power to close private organizations, but more than that, it would be extremely damaging to her political capital.

who said or implied there is a parallel

The echo chamber keeps blaring loud and clear, and those in it keep believing everything it says.

And you wonder why people don't hate Hillary as much as you do.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...bricates-hillary-clinton-quote-guns/81779030/

Clinton was quoted in The Des Moines Register several times about gun control in the months leading up to the Iowa caucuses, but she did not say what the post accuses her of saying. Clinton has not advocated for shutting down the NRA or banning handguns outright.

The claim is entirely fabricated. We rate this statement Pants on Fire!

She lies, don't you understand that?
You lie, and we all understand that.

This is not my thread, moron. Try to keep up.

1uk3waco1_1280.jpg

who said or implied there is a parallel

You did dumbass. By bringing up Waco as example of president shutting down private organization.

1uk3waco1_1280.jpg

Good thing we have her saying it...
billy and reno shut down waco, hell they burned them alive in their own private holocaust.
Democrats couldn't sell the baby parts for profit.....so they have them the ultimate fuck you....

So you support the right of the mentally ill to bear arms?
Who decide mental illness? Clinton?
You're saying she's a psychiatrist?
Did you think you had a point?
Yes, but I don't think you did.
OH...got it....you were telling us how fucking uneducated you are....thanks!!!
I was just saying the mentally ill should not have guns.

I see you were very offended by this, although I did not mention you in particular.

I see you were very offended by this, although I did not mention you in particular.
I am offended you somehow think you have any fucking say in people's rights.....

We have a solution for this and if you don't like it, go to another fucking country....

The echo chamber keeps blaring loud and clear, and those in it keep believing everything it says.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...bricates-hillary-clinton-quote-guns/81779030/

Clinton was quoted in The Des Moines Register several times about gun control in the months leading up to the Iowa caucuses, but she did not say what the post accuses her of saying. Clinton has not advocated for shutting down the NRA or banning handguns outright.

Yes, so?

Does that make every accusation about her true?

Believe it or not -- nope!

Regardless of what the echo chamber says.

of course not. But if you think she would not try to severely curtail the 2nd amendment, you are very naïve.
See, redfish, you can talk intelligibly when you want to.

Your lying is not tied to a thread.

Yes, so?

of course not. But if you think she would not try to severely curtail the 2nd amendment, you are very naïve.

I always talk intelligently, I just have no patience with the left wing talking point repeaters who post bullshit and lies on this board 24/7/365.

If you would move away from that, we might be able to discuss the issues and actually find mutually acceptable solutions. Trump will be able to do that, Hillary will not.

Yes, so?

I always talk intelligently, I just have no patience with the left wing talking point repeaters who post bullshit and lies on this board 24/7/365.

If you would move away from that, we might be able to discuss the issues and actually find mutually acceptable solutions. Trump will be able to do that, Hillary will not.
You talk from your feelz not your reelz is the point, redfish.

I am not going to buy into your prima facie nonsense.

You have trouble with facts that you don't like.

That's a fact, jack.

Your lying is not tied to a thread.

there you go again, cant keep the idiot side quiet for even one post, can you?

Yes, so?

You talk from your feelz not your reelz is the point, redfish.

I am not going to buy into your prima facie nonsense.

You have trouble with facts that you don't like.

That's a fact, jack.

give me an example, jack

I agree but that does not mean pump out legislation to that effect.

Everything above.

Let's start with: "is hillary a traitor? if so, let's see the facts!"

Don't be like this guy, JimBowie.

upload_2016-11-5_7-35-46.png

Nobody wants to arm people in the mental ward.

Everything above.

Let's start with: "is hillary a traitor? if so, let's see the facts!"

Don't be like this guy, JimBowie.

View attachment 96944

Is someone who makes a deal to give 20% of our uranium stock to Russia a traitor?

Is someone who sells influence to muslim nations and terrorist groups a traitor?

Is someone who violates national security laws a traitor?

Is a government official who violates her oath of office a traitor?

Is a government official who commits perjury a traitor?

Forum List

Back