Hillary Clinton to speak at New York Democratic convention: report

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
You can bet there will be plenty of foreign support from any nation looking to exploit the U.S, or, to crush you.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is slated to speak at the New York State Democratic Convention next week, according to sources who spoke to CNBC.

"She’s beloved by the mainstream members of the Democratic Party and her popularity is likely higher than that of President Biden," a person familiar with the arrangement told the outlet. "It’s good for her because it keeps her relevant, and her appearance is likely meant to galvanize the party and the audience."

Chris Melnyczuk, who is chief of staff to New York State Democratic Party chair Jay Jacobs, said the party "reached out to a number of people to speak and, you know, we’re waiting back on confirmation from a number of people. So there are a few things in the works."

"We’ve reached out to a number of folks, we’re not going to say who we’ve reached out to," he added regarding whether Clinton had been invited.

If hitlary screeched for 2 hours and no one listened did she make a sound?

Then again when criminal sociopath political whores pontificate for hours do they ever actually say anything?

Democrats worship psychopaths.

Clinton and Obama in particular.

Very dangerous stuff.
Very true.

If not for mindless servile sheep there never would have been a single despotic government, let alone warlords, or empires that disintegrated leaving cities in ruins and millions to starve.

Those "people" who need "leaders" are genetically defective. There is something wrong with someone who demands to be ruled.

There never would have been a Caligula, Nero, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Mugabee, Hitler, Castro, hitlary, FDR, LBJ, Obozo, Lenin, Et Al, if it wasn't for sniveling miserable bed wetting vacuous sheep.

Last edited:
This is definitely true. She will be the Dems' 2024 nominee for president.

Unless something big happens I imagine she will as she is their strongest chance right now. Maybe she will announce it at the convention.

Plus she has a built in amount of guaranteed votes just because she is a woman and a whole lot of women would vote her purely based on that. I've also heard people more frequently saying "it's time for a woman", not a lot, but more. So there are people who don't care if they are the right person or not, they just want a woman.

If I had to choose I'd pick her over Biden, man that's a bad scenario however you go with it. You know bills half baked ideas and Obama's shitty agendas will be going into her ears if she does win.

I don't think any democrat with any real love for America will be picked. I bet it will be her we see running in 2024.

Forum List

Back