Hillary Clinton the Al Sharpton lover

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How anyone can cozy up to this crook is beyond me. Just shows where the Dimocrat party is today.

Hillary Clinton sings Al Sharpton’s praises

Hillary Clinton effusively praised the Rev. Al Sharpton during a speech at the civil rights leader’s National Action Network conference Wednesday.

“You stand up, and always have, [against] gun violence, advocate for criminal-justice reform, help young people find jobs, hold corporations accountable, and in a million ways lift up voices that too often go unheard,” she said at the Sheraton Midtown.

Clinton also grabbed the attention of churchgoers in the audience by quoting Scripture.

“‘Let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we shall reap if we do not lose heart.’ . . . This organization has not grown weary,” she said.

When Clinton finished her 30-minute speech, Sharpton, who has known her for 20 years, quipped, “Reverend Hillary Clinton!”

But sources said Sharpton is unlikely to make an endorsement before Tuesday’s New York primary.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/14/hillary-clinton-sings-al-sharptons-praises/

How anyone can cozy up to this crook is beyond me. Just shows where the Dimocrat party is today.

Hillary Clinton sings Al Sharpton’s praises

Hillary Clinton effusively praised the Rev. Al Sharpton during a speech at the civil rights leader’s National Action Network conference Wednesday.

“You stand up, and always have, [against] gun violence, advocate for criminal-justice reform, help young people find jobs, hold corporations accountable, and in a million ways lift up voices that too often go unheard,” she said at the Sheraton Midtown.

Clinton also grabbed the attention of churchgoers in the audience by quoting Scripture.

“‘Let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we shall reap if we do not lose heart.’ . . . This organization has not grown weary,” she said.

When Clinton finished her 30-minute speech, Sharpton, who has known her for 20 years, quipped, “Reverend Hillary Clinton!”

But sources said Sharpton is unlikely to make an endorsement before Tuesday’s New York primary.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/14/hillary-clinton-sings-al-sharptons-praises/
Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

Who knows what she actually thinks of the guy, and I suspect it's quite a bit different.

Politicians will say anything for advantage, a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

This guy is corrupt, but politicians are so afraid of him they make sure and stay on his good side.
Trump would likely do the same with Sharpton.

Real New Yorkers know Sharpie is a racist piece who is lower than dog shit in a trash bag, just as all real New Yorkers know Hillary is a filthy, corrupt carpetbagger. The Donald is gonna stop government policy that panders to these race baiters and The Donald will make this country great again!

Ah, at least one day closer to a tombstone being all we remember of racist AL. Hopefully, he has weak genes

-Geaux

Who knows what she actually thinks of the guy, and I suspect it's quite a bit different.

Politicians will say anything for advantage, a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

yeah---ESPECIALLY HILARY------I consider Hilary kinda LIKE Al Sharpton-----
she appeals to the MOST MAUDLIN

Forum List

Back