Hillary Clinton on How We Get a woman as President: "get behind" a woman "who will lead that movement"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hillary Clinton has always been right & the next president of the United States will be a woman...Kristi Noem or Sarah Palin!

Why? Are women automatically the best choice because they have a vagina?
How about we vote for the most qualified for the position...
I get behind a woman at least three times a week. It is My favorite position. :biggrin:

Hillary Clinton has always been right & the next president of the United States will be a woman...Kristi Noem or Sarah Palin!

I'd vote for Gov Kristi, but I'd rather be selfish and keep her here in SD.

Just read her book and I think she'd rather stay here in SD as well.

I'd vote for Gov Kristi, but I'd rather be selfish and keep her here in SD.

Just read her book and I think she'd rather stay here in SD as well.
her book is the only political book i couldn't find anywhere, i can't buy it from amazon either

her book is the only political book i couldn't find anywhere, i can't buy it from amazon either
It's not a political book. It's more of an autobiography. As part of her life is about politics, there's some of that in there, but not much.

I bought mine from a company that only sells signed copies.

I just went and looked. Amazon has it.

It's not a political book. It's more of an autobiography. As part of her life is about politics, there's some of that in there, but not much.

I bought mine from a company that only sells signed copies.

I just went and looked. Amazon has it.
i can't buy books here in lebanon, except from the library which gets some American political books but not as many as i like, so i steal them on the internet, and i couldn't find her book anywhere...meh i'll find it someday!

Forum List

Back