Hillary Clinton on Brit TV - called out for saying "WE HAVE A SEXUAL PREDATOR IN THE OVAL OFFICE".

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I love that the Brit journalists do not suck Hillary Clinton's dick, and ask her actual questions.

I think her FOOT INJURY FROM A FALL was really her not liking the questions she was getting.

Partial Transcript below:

AM: The other big story of this week, as you know, is your friend Harvey Weinstein, whose had a huge slew of really serious allegations made against him. What was your reaction when you first read those allegations?

HC: I was shocked and appalled, because I’ve known him through politics, as many Democrats have. He’s been a supporter.

AM: A funder

HC: He’s been a funder, and you know, for all of us. For Obama, for me, for people who’ve run for, you know, for office in the United States. So it was – it was just disgusting and the stories that have come out are heartbreaking. And I really commend the women who have been willing to step forward now and tell their stories. But I think it’s important that we not just focus on him and whatever consequences flow from these stories about his behaviour, but that we recognise this kind of behaviour cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it’s in entertainment, politics, you know, after all we have someone admitting to be the sexual assaulter in the Oval Office, there has to be a recognition that we must stand against this kind of, you know, action that is so sexist and misogynistic.
AM: And this depends upon women coming forward.
HC: Yeah.
AM Having the courage to come forward.
HC: Right.
AM And yet in your book the three were women brought onto stage by Trump attacking your husband, and you kind of dismissed them. Was that the right thing to do? Are you sure about that?
HC: Well, yes, because that had all been litigated. I mean, that was the subject of a huge, you know, investigation, as you might recall, in the late ‘90s and there were conclusions drawn and that was clearly in the past. But it is something that has to be taken seriously. As I say, for everyone, not just for those in entertainment right now.
AM: Absolutely. Nobody wants to blame women for what men do. But nonetheless, powerful women like you of course have a duty to call men out.
HC: As I did throughout the campaign. I – I certainly did. I mean, the – the – the really sad part of the campaign was how this horrific tape – what he said about women in the past, what he said about women during the campaign was discounted by a lot of voters. I think he has a very narrow view of what a women should be, and is very focused on keeping women in their place. And so the way he treated Angela Merkel, for example, when she came to the Oval Office, where he would not shake her hand, 10 ANDREW MARR SHOW, HILLARY CLINTON where he would not look at her, compared with the way he treated Theresa May, whose hand he grabbed.
AM: It was a grab wasn’t it?
HC: Yes, yes. I mean, so there’s two kind of women. Women that I like and I can work with and women that I’m afraid of or that would challenge me. I mean, that seems quite, you know, sexist if not misogynistic to me.

Last edited:
Crooked Hillary said "I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards. I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."

Yeah right Crooked Hillary. :p

Folks, she had a Parkinson's freeze and her right foot collapsed when they tried to drag her just like in Manhattan last summer.

89ccea5b7d30939105170dd43a1853d9--videos-video-secret-service.jpg

Crooked Hillary said "I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards. I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."

Folks, she had a Parkinson's freeze and her right foot collapsed when they tried to drag her just like in Manhattan last summer.

Just gos to show roaches are hard to kill.

Hillary Clinton....an "Admitted Clutz",,,,,,god,,,she wants to be president,,,yet, cant even walk to her mini van without trippin'

Hillary Clinton....an "Admitted Clutz",,,,,,god,,,she wants to be president,,,yet, cant even walk to her mini van without trippin'

Reminds me of Chevy Chase doing presidant Ford back when SNL was funny.

this incident reminds of when George Costanza ran out of Jerrys bathroom with his pants down.

this incident reminds of when George Costanza ran out of Jerrys bathroom with his pants down.

I kind of miss the hat show.

I kind of miss the hat show.
i can vision Hillary going for an interview to be a latex sales woman

I am suspicious that her foot injury was to avoid the British press who doesnt fawn like the American press.

This book tour should DOVETAIL perfectly into Hillary Clinton actively campaigning for Dem candiates for the 2018 midterms.

She needs to go to all 50 states and speak on behalf of all Democrats runnign for Congress!

HILLARY!

23 Senate democrats are running for RE-ELECTION on November 6th, 2018.

United States Senate elections, 2012 - Wikipedia

BOB MENENDEZ is up for re-election....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You know, the SENATE DEMOCRAT on trial right now for corruption....THE MSM is all over it!!

RACHEL MADDOW TALKS ABOUT THE CORRUPTION TRIAL FOR THE SENATE DEMOCRAT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!!

Oh, wait....no she doesn't.....she only reports on things that might HELP Democrats.

Judge Denies Request to Toss Charges Against Sen. Menendez

Last edited:
She must have been drunk on some of that amazing warm beer in England. :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back