Hillary Clinton on being asked to be vice president: 'Never say never'

The worlds most important woman may soon be one accident from being president. She won't even need to win a vote this time.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told Ellen DeGeneres in a Thursday interview that you "never say never" to a request to be a vice presidential candidate.

Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president in 2016, said she "probably won't be asked" to join a presidential ticket, but didn't rule out the possibility.

Clinton told DeGeneres that she would "never say never" to such a request as she described how she initially did turn down an offer to be secretary of State under President Obama.

Clinton also commended Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) for voting to convict President Trump on one of the impeachment articles on Wednesday.

"I'm not surprised, but I was still disappointed that not more of the Republicans were willing to take the stand that Mitt Romney took," Clinton said.

"There's no doubt what the president did was wrong," she said, stating that the president put his personal interests ahead of the country's.
if Hillary was every a vice president, the president's life would be in danger

She would be next in line...#2...There isn't enough secret service officers in the nation to protect her running mate from her...

And shell finally ta
The worlds most important woman may soon be one accident from being president. She won't even need to win a vote this time.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told Ellen DeGeneres in a Thursday interview that you "never say never" to a request to be a vice presidential candidate.

Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president in 2016, said she "probably won't be asked" to join a presidential ticket, but didn't rule out the possibility.

Clinton told DeGeneres that she would "never say never" to such a request as she described how she initially did turn down an offer to be secretary of State under President Obama.

Clinton also commended Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) for voting to convict President Trump on one of the impeachment articles on Wednesday.

"I'm not surprised, but I was still disappointed that not more of the Republicans were willing to take the stand that Mitt Romney took," Clinton said.

"There's no doubt what the president did was wrong," she said, stating that the president put his personal interests ahead of the country's.
So for the first time in history a President will commit suicide.

And shell finally ascend to her rightful place on the throne ...if someone can help her up the steps

Buttplug /Hillary

The country would probably just shrug if she bumped " him "off

Is him the proper pronoun ?

View attachment 305067
Not a shock at all. And then there is Epstein.

I wonder if Putin would back Hillary for VP like she did for President.

Last edited:

It will be like listening to fingernails on a chalk board

as-fbi-director-i-dont-always-overlook-criminal-activity-but-48843309.png

So for the first time in history a President will commit suicide.
Hillary-Bernie-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

Barring something unforeseen the Hildebeast plays second fiddle to no one.

Sad news on all fronts. From a political standpoint; from a bench-strength stand point as a Party....
And you guys wonder why we have all these Clinton threads, she just won't go away, and man I love it...…

For the love of God, please democrats do the right thing and put her on the ticket, she is the "smartest most qualified woman" ever.....so why wouldn't you?

careful what you wish for. She got 3M more votes than your blob last time.

She could had had ten million more votes in CA and NY, and it wouldn’t have mattered.

I see I triggered the snowflakes. Oops

Sad news on all fronts. From a political standpoint; from a bench-strength stand point as a Party....
And you guys wonder why we have all these Clinton threads, she just won't go away, and man I love it...…

For the love of God, please democrats do the right thing and put her on the ticket, she is the "smartest most qualified woman" ever.....so why wouldn't you?

She could had had ten million more votes in CA and NY, and it wouldn’t have mattered.

You’re triggered because no amount of illegals voting in CA and NY will help you steal the White House.

Typical lefty, uses a term when they don't know the meaning.....it's why you guys only have talking points, you guys can't formulate your own opinions

Typical lefty, uses a term when they don't know the meaning.....it's why you guys only have talking points, you guys can't formulate your own opinions

Sure I know what it means... you can’t accept that HRC got 3M more votes than your blob. It’s a fact from history but your victim reflex won’t allow you to accept it.

Sure I know what it means... you can’t accept that HRC got 3M more votes than your blob. It’s a fact from history but your victim reflex won’t allow you to accept it.
And he is still your president, but your victim reflex will not allow you to accept it.

Well then you're using it wrong...….it has nothing to do with HRC....and my blob is President, I don't give a fuck how many votes of dead people, ACORN members and illegals she received....it's obvious the democrats like to keep people uniformed with poor education and secrecy....I mean you had a Mayor Pete supporter vote for him in a caucus only to want to change it when she found out he was gay......that's democrats, not republicans.

Forum List

Back