Hillary Clinton on being asked to be vice president: 'Never say never'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The worlds most important woman may soon be one accident from being president. She won't even need to win a vote this time.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told Ellen DeGeneres in a Thursday interview that you "never say never" to a request to be a vice presidential candidate.

Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president in 2016, said she "probably won't be asked" to join a presidential ticket, but didn't rule out the possibility.

Clinton told DeGeneres that she would "never say never" to such a request as she described how she initially did turn down an offer to be secretary of State under President Obama.

Clinton also commended Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) for voting to convict President Trump on one of the impeachment articles on Wednesday.

"I'm not surprised, but I was still disappointed that not more of the Republicans were willing to take the stand that Mitt Romney took," Clinton said.

"There's no doubt what the president did was wrong," she said, stating that the president put his personal interests ahead of the country's.

that's all the democrats need.

Both people on the ticket with one foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel.

Let's have the Dems draft Romney and Hillary to run for them on a joint ticket. .. .

I love a good show. . .

:abgg2q.jpg:

The Dems know they don't have a serious candidate.

And that's why they are totally bi-polar about the failed impeachment....

Biden/Hillary, because Quid Pro Joe believes Hillary when she told him that she was his "insurance "

I just thought of something, if Bernie chose Hillary as his VP it might actually allow him a shot at being the Dem nominee. "Ok, we will let you win the Primaries, but only if you take her as a backup plan".

The worlds most important woman may soon be one accident from being president. She won't even need to win a vote this time.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told Ellen DeGeneres in a Thursday interview that you "never say never" to a request to be a vice presidential candidate.

Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president in 2016, said she "probably won't be asked" to join a presidential ticket, but didn't rule out the possibility.

Clinton told DeGeneres that she would "never say never" to such a request as she described how she initially did turn down an offer to be secretary of State under President Obama.

Clinton also commended Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) for voting to convict President Trump on one of the impeachment articles on Wednesday.

"I'm not surprised, but I was still disappointed that not more of the Republicans were willing to take the stand that Mitt Romney took," Clinton said.

"There's no doubt what the president did was wrong," she said, stating that the president put his personal interests ahead of the country's.
So for the first time in history a President will commit suicide.

And shell finally ta

And shell finally ascend to her rightful place on the throne ...if someone can help her up the steps

Buttplug /Hillary

The country would probably just shrug if she bumped " him "off

Is him the proper pronoun ?

lqxoB2o.png

And shell finally ta

And shell finally ascend to her rightful place on the throne ...if someone can help her up the steps

Buttplug /Hillary

The country would probably just shrug if she bumped " him "off

Is him the proper pronoun ?

View attachment 305067

The Dem Party and the Mossad work well together. Dems get rich off stealing from the taxpayer. Mossad offs those who notice.... and Dems sell out America to help Israel.

Sad news on all fronts. From a political standpoint; from a bench-strength stand point as a Party....

Sad news on all fronts. From a political standpoint; from a bench-strength stand point as a Party....
And you guys wonder why we have all these Clinton threads, she just won't go away, and man I love it...…

For the love of God, please democrats do the right thing and put her on the ticket, she is the "smartest most qualified woman" ever.....so why wouldn't you?

And you guys wonder why we have all these Clinton threads, she just won't go away, and man I love it...…

For the love of God, please democrats do the right thing and put her on the ticket, she is the "smartest most qualified woman" ever.....so why wouldn't you?

careful what you wish for. She got 3M more votes than your blob last time.

She could had had ten million more votes in CA and NY, and it wouldn’t have mattered.

He got more electoral votes......and if you think she's more popular now....just ask Rashida Talib…….Clilnton is a joke, and now the democrats agree with us......about time.

LOL exactly. Suicide by multiple gunshots to the back of the head.

Forum List

Back