Hillary Clinton Might Go To Jail?

She should go to jail! She not only had a personal email, but her own private server, which was hacked. Who knows how many state department secrets the bitch compromised. Yep her crimes are serious and indefensible.
Link to story of her server being hacked?
You missed it!

Hillary Clinton s secret email address revealed as Guccifer hack exposed her messages Daily Mail Online

Guccifer is the one who broke this story.
Anything not owned by Rupert Murdoch?

As part of the penalty for violation of one of the laws she violated is a lifetime prohibition of holding any public office.

Yup, even the misdemeanor of using her personal account for official business means she can't run for public office again. And there is no question on that one. Once she admitted to the personal account, she kissed public office goodbye. Of course, she claims no sensitive emails were sent from her home, but no way could she do her job without that. If she sent any sensitive emails from home or deleted any of them, it's a felony and she can enjoy 3 years in prison.

She needs to remove herself from being a possibly contender.

Keeping her name in the hat just hurts her party.

Time for Dems to hype up someone else and forget Hillary.

Democrats already have. Now they will be stuck with Biden and O'Malley.

There is always Uncle Joe...:biggrin:

She should go to jail! She not only had a personal email, but her own private server, which was hacked. Who knows how many state department secrets the bitch compromised. Yep her crimes are serious and indefensible.

Shell never go to jail. they dont pay prison guards enough for that kind of duty. However, I hear rumors from people who know, the dems are planning on taking Hillary out themselves. Something to do with Tanya Harding recently being spotted in certain DC hangouts.........

Politicians only go to prison for tax evasion and political dealings that the justice system can't choose to ignore.

Even if she was guilty of something, the most she might lose out on is visits to a few private dinners.

VIDEO: In 2007, Hillary Said Secret Emails ‘Shredded’ The Constitution

daily caller ^ | 3-3-15
Hillary Clinton supporters are currently scrambling to minimize the significance of her using a private Gmail address to conduct all of her business as Secretary of State, but in 2007, Clinton herself took a decidedly different tack, saying that secret email accounts “shredded” the very Constitution of the United States. Clinton, then running for president, was speaking at the Take Back America conference held by the Campaign for America’s Future, and took the Bush administration to task for alleged violations of constitutional governance. “Our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps, the secret military tribunals, the secret...

MIGHT ?

I'm no Hillary fan but damn RW's and their crap. If Hillary is guilty of a crime punishable by jail time then send her ass to jail. I could care less. If it boils down to ethics RW's don't have any room to squawk. RW's have been making a living on speculation for almost a decade ... a very tiring decade.

Using a private email account to conduct State business seems to be a rather large no-no.
IMO, this kind of secrecy by a public official should be a warning to all Americans that Hillary Clinton cannot be trusted and based on that is certainly not a viable candidate for POTUS.
But it makes her an ideal democrat candidate.
It can only help her in the primaries.

As part of the penalty for violation of one of the laws she violated is a lifetime prohibition of holding any public office.
That is the only penalty I hope for. It is the only thing I can see than can protect us from the idiot Millennials who would blindly vote for her.

Link to story of her server being hacked?
You missed it!

Hillary Clinton s secret email address revealed as Guccifer hack exposed her messages Daily Mail Online

Guccifer is the one who broke this story.
Anything not owned by Rupert Murdoch?
Ah yes the last refuge of the brain dead. Can you show the story is wrong, fake, or inaccurate in any way? No, of course not.

MIGHT ?

I'm no Hillary fan but damn RW's and their crap. If Hillary is guilty of a crime punishable by jail time then send her ass to jail. I could care less. If it boils down to ethics RW's don't have any room to squawk. RW's have been making a living on speculation for almost a decade ... a very tiring decade.
What? Lemme see if I've got this. Conservatives can't complain about illegal activity because they have been speculating in the markets, which is totally legal.
No wonder you're one of the dimmest posters on here.

Forum List

Back