Hillary Clinton lies for 13 straight minutes.

There was another thread on the same video.................be prepared for the all politicians Lie excuses for their candidate...........and your side lies also from the Liberal brigade............

Excuses-are-lies.jpg

There was another thread on the same video.................be prepared for the all politicians Lie excuses for their candidate...........and your side lies also from the Liberal brigade............

Excuses-are-lies.jpg

I don't think you watched the video. Then or now. That is what I think.

Excuses-are-lies.jpg

I've already watched the video on another thread and KNOW she is a liar.................I'm just stating what the left does in their typical responses..........

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Excuses-are-lies.jpg

I've already watched the video on another thread and KNOW she is a liar.................I'm just stating what the left does in their typical responses..........

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

218.gif

When I watched that video, I expected her to lie, that is just what she does. But when she is caught in the lie, it doesn't bother her at all! She doesn't miss a beat with the continuous lying, over and over again. Now, I expected to hear her lying, but the sheer complacency she has while lying is astonishing. I sat there and put my hand over my mouth, thinking these are not just "lies", this is a symptom of something much larger than that.

Compulsive or pathological liar?

Defining characteristics of pathological lying include:

• The stories told are usually dazzling or fantastical, but never breach the limits of plausibility, which is key to the pathological liar's tactic. The tales are not a manifestation of delusion or some broader type of psychosis; upon confrontation, the teller can admit them to be untrue, even if unwillingly.

• The fabricative tendency is chronic; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure so much as it is an innate trait of the personality. There is some element of dyscontrol present.

• A definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be discerned clinically: e.g., long-lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom.[2]

• The stories told tend toward presenting the liar favorably. The liar "decorates their own person"[3] by telling stories that present them as the hero or the victim. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, as knowing or being related to many famous people, or as having great power, position, or wealth.

Hillary doesn't just hedge, she goes from one extreme to the other. No middle road.

Topics she said one thing and then the direct opposite:

Same Sex Marriage
Immigration
Obama's Trade Deal
Core Principles
She's a progressive, no a moderate
Email
Wall Street
Healthcare
Bosnia
Emails to Bill
Shadow :( Banking, turns out to be her donors
New York attack
Foreign policy

There are other lies that are not included in this tape. She is a very scary person.

Most Hillary supporters refuse to view that video, and most of the ones that can be convinced to watch it will rationalize it somehow and say she's not actually a liar. It's pretty sad that so many people are so closed minded.

Forum List

Back