Hillary Clinton is Toast

You seem to be under the delusion that the left really cares about laws or ethics. Wake up girl.

Of course the left doesn't give a shit. They're all crooks and liars just like their esteemed leader Obummer. But the GOP will pound her on this issue for the next two years.

Sorry....she can't run away from this one. the Hildabeast is toast.

Hillary-Clinton-with-a-Clown-Nose--88619.jpg

I won't be able to eat dinner now. Thank you.

Maybe E. Warren should look up customs, beliefs, etc on google before making an ass of herself. I wonder which native american nation (tribe) has a king and queen? If she is an indian princess, that means her mother or father was king or queen of....?

She's a moron. But I wonder how many unaware people believe her tales and will vote for her on that claim? Scarey thought.

Of course the left doesn't give a shit. They're all crooks and liars just like their esteemed leader Obummer. But the GOP will pound her on this issue for the next two years.

Sorry....she can't run away from this one. the Hildabeast is toast.

Hillary-Clinton-with-a-Clown-Nose--88619.jpg

Gotta admit it.....

The surgery turned out so much better than anyone had dared expect. It was worth her being MIA for so many weeks!

There are no such things as Indian Princesses...unless you are referring to India. Native Americans had no such title.
You and I understand that, but E. Warren is the one who made such an outrageous claim. At least she lied about having Native American heritage in order to glean some advantages. I resent such pretentious bullshit, do you?
Yes. Extremely so. Maybe she wants the NA votes. Sure bet she won't if she made that claim.
It would disappoint me if the NA vote went her way based on an illegitimate claim that was originally made, without validation, in order to acquire government provided benefits. It's like she is stealing from the really qualified recipients of said benefits.

Maybe E. Warren should look up customs, beliefs, etc on google before making an ass of herself. I wonder which native american nation (tribe) has a king and queen? If she is an indian princess, that means her mother or father was king or queen of....?

She's a moron. But I wonder how many unaware people believe her tales and will vote for her on that claim? Scarey thought.
She's counting on that kind of ignorance. Too many people want to be PC. So many politicians count on the ignorance of the electorate.

Maybe Wilma Mankiller should run. The name has a nice ring to it. President Mankiller. ;)

Not to mention this tidbit:
Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is The Best Unkept Secret In Arkansas, Says Relative
While the claim that Bill Clinton may not be the biological father to daughter Chelsea came as a shock to the public, to those living in the alleged baby daddy’s state of Arkansas it was the best unkept secret in town.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, former Clinton aide Larry Nichols claims Chelsea’s real father is the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark., Webster Hubbell.

Identity Of Chelsea Clinton s Real Father Best Unkept Secret Radar Online

Hillary was jetting around the world as secretary of state trolling for money for her foundation. That's why she has no accomplishments other than jetting around the world.

IS she getting government provided benefits with that claim?
According to available information, she was able to secure her position at the university by claiming NA heritage.
University of Pennsylvania also listed Elizabeth Warren as a minority - The Washington Post

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Then the Cherokee Nation should do some investigating as well as some blood work from Warren to prove it. And if not...she should be arrested.

Boy she sure drives the wackos crazy. I guess there won't be a decent person to vote for because its Hillary or someone from the party of hatred of middle class people. Pure unadulterated hatred.

Not to mention this tidbit:
Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is The Best Unkept Secret In Arkansas, Says Relative
While the claim that Bill Clinton may not be the biological father to daughter Chelsea came as a shock to the public, to those living in the alleged baby daddy’s state of Arkansas it was the best unkept secret in town.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, former Clinton aide Larry Nichols claims Chelsea’s real father is the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark., Webster Hubbell.

Identity Of Chelsea Clinton s Real Father Best Unkept Secret Radar Online
I have heard and read over the years that Hillary and Bill both have an "open" marriage and that Hillary is bisexual. House of Cards, I believe, is based on the two main characters in that show...on Bill and Hillary both. So no..it would not surprise me if Chelsea is not Bills kid.

IS she getting government provided benefits with that claim?
According to available information, she was able to secure her position at the university by claiming NA heritage.
University of Pennsylvania also listed Elizabeth Warren as a minority - The Washington Post

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Then the Cherokee Nation should do some investigating as well as some blood work from Warren to prove it. And if not...she should be arrested.
I'm not sure what she could be arrested for. Lying about your heritage is not a crime, as far as I know.

Forum List

Back