Hillary Clinton Is A Sick Woman Addicted To Power, And It’s Pitiful To Watch

hillary-clinton-eyes-unfocused-drudge-600.jpg.cf.jpg

There isn't a genuine bone in her miserable body. She patronizes people, lies, and manipulates because of her pathological desire for power and wealth:

The sad thing is that it largely works on the lemmings.

Well you've seen the extremely limited intellect of the Dumbocrat voter right here every day. Of course it works. If it didn't, she wouldn't even exists. She'd be some bumpkin ambulance chaser in the backwoods of Arkansas that nobody ever heard of.

And many who aren't dumb.....but are cowards.

Here, the insight to understand those Liberals:

"While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter, "Demonic," ch. 14

If she doesn't get to run the country, Bill is going to be one miserable individual. I mean, more so than he already must be at the thought of her and her colostomy bag climbing into bed next to him at night.
I heard they haven't shared a bed in 16years. Can't fault the guy for that.

And the bombshells just keep on coming! First radical left-winger Susan Sarandon said that Hitlery Clinton as more dangerous than Donald Trump. Then radical left-winger Michael Moore echoed her sentiments and predicted Donald Trump will win big. And now we have radical left-winger Jill Stein of the Green Party declaring that Hitlery Clinton is more dangerous than Donald Trump.

Had Republicans nominated anyone other than Donald Trump, they would have won with 98% of the vote.

Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous; Clinton Will Start Nuclear War With Russia

And the bombshells just keep on coming! First radical left-winger Susan Sarandon said that Hitlery Clinton as more dangerous than Donald Trump. Then radical left-winger Michael Moore echoed her sentiments and predicted Donald Trump will win big. And now we have radical left-winger Jill Stein of the Green Party declaring that Hitlery Clinton is more dangerous than Donald Trump.

Had Republicans nominated anyone other than Donald Trump, they would have won with 98% of the vote.

still not thinking that Trump will win, hillary was promised.
however, nothing would be better than watching her bitch face twitching During her they cheated me speech.

however, nothing would be better than watching her bitch face twitching During her they cheated me speech.
Trump is going to be our next president. Trust me on that.

Hey....I agree with you 100%. I just don't see how Trump could possibly win. Though, in all fairness, I said the exact same thing about him in the Republican primary and he dominated. The reality is - none of us have a crystal ball.

Man I hope your right. Don't get me wrong, I hate the man more than you can imagine. But Hitlery Clinton is a nightmare 10x's the size of Donald Trump. If she loses this, she'll be forced to disappear forever. We'll never have to endure her shrill voice or fake laugh again.

Man I hope your right. Don't get me wrong, I hate the man more than you can imagine. But Hitlery Clinton is a nightmare 10x's the size of Donald Trump. If she loses this, she'll be forced to disappear forever. We'll never have to endure her shrill voice or fake laugh again.
I know what you're saying. Considering our choices, Trump is our only hope.
A vote for Hillary will certainly send this country down a path we don't want to experience. This country can't afford having her as president.

I think most voters are smart enough to know Hillary would be a disaster. It's why they'll be voting for Trump.

I've been saying this for years. I've never seen a woman so obsessed with power as Hitlery Clinton. It's frightening actually. It very much mirrors people like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.
  • There have been rumors flying around for months surrounding her declining health, and every coughing fit, every image of the candidate needing help to walk up the stairs, every time she falls down, every lengthy break she takes from the trail, every piece of evidence must lead an observant person to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is not exactly a picture of health and vitality.
  • Hillary Clinton revealed on Friday that, while being interviewed by the FBI, Clinton cited brain damage and a blood clotting problem as reasons why she couldn’t remember vital details from her time at the State Department. Her health was so bad, she claimed, that she was forced to stay home and illegally conduct government business on her secret private servers.
  • The pitiful thing is that she — a sick old lady with a lifetime of scandal and corruption to her name, an unofficial criminal record, a sex predator husband, and a closet full of skeletons and dirty laundry that have been and will continue to be uncovered and aired publicly, at least on the internet if not on CNN — is still so desperate for control and authority that she cannot give up the pursuit, even if it kills her. We are all witnessing this disgraced and despised woman as she scratches and bites and kicks and crawls through the muck and the mud, coughing and gasping for breath along the way, hoping to drink from the Cup of Absolute Power just one time before she goes.
Hillary Clinton Is A Sick Woman Addicted To Power, And It’s Pitiful To Watch

You are an example as to why for the first time in 60 Years Republicans are losing a very large voting block, known as white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny and extremism, and it could be better explained than in a 3 minute video from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

Because of you, the Republican party has turned into a book of conspiracy theories for Dummies. Here is the new pledge of allegiance to the Republican party.

"In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not."
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

You wanted Trump, now you own it and everything that comes with it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

moudakis%2Blincoln.jpg

You were warned about Trump, time and time again, and you ignored all those warnings. Now your barn, is going to burn down to the ground.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

Last edited:
"In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
Well he did become the only president in U.S. history to not oversee even a single year of 3% or more GDP growth. Throw in the fact that there are more people on food stamps than any point in history, more people left the labor force in any point in history, and he reached record levels of both deficits and the debt and the facts says he's definitely in the conversation.

The problem is that progressives (such as yourself) reject facts, figures, data, etc. in favor of an ideology built on feelings.

In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle

Typical progressive false narrative built out of desperation and irrational emotion. Here is what conservatives stand for and they are crystal clear on that...

IMG_2709.PNG
IMG_2726.jpg
IMG_2735.jpg

Forum List

Back