Hillary Clinton Is A Sick Woman Addicted To Power, And It’s Pitiful To Watch

image.jpeg
I've been saying this for years. I've never seen a woman so obsessed with power as Hitlery Clinton. It's frightening actually. It very much mirrors people like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.
  • There have been rumors flying around for months surrounding her declining health, and every coughing fit, every image of the candidate needing help to walk up the stairs, every time she falls down, every lengthy break she takes from the trail, every piece of evidence must lead an observant person to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is not exactly a picture of health and vitality.
  • Hillary Clinton revealed on Friday that, while being interviewed by the FBI, Clinton cited brain damage and a blood clotting problem as reasons why she couldn’t remember vital details from her time at the State Department. Her health was so bad, she claimed, that she was forced to stay home and illegally conduct government business on her secret private servers.
  • The pitiful thing is that she — a sick old lady with a lifetime of scandal and corruption to her name, an unofficial criminal record, a sex predator husband, and a closet full of skeletons and dirty laundry that have been and will continue to be uncovered and aired publicly, at least on the internet if not on CNN — is still so desperate for control and authority that she cannot give up the pursuit, even if it kills her. We are all witnessing this disgraced and despised woman as she scratches and bites and kicks and crawls through the muck and the mud, coughing and gasping for breath along the way, hoping to drink from the Cup of Absolute Power just one time before she goes.

And Donald Trump is a sick, pitiful man, addicted to prestige and glamor that he never actually had, trying to be powerful and failing miserably his entire life, the closest he's ever been able to come to power is simply being born into wealth. America is sick, that these are our two main candidates for President.

The front of CNN right now. And of course....all of the progressives will deny this. Her "pneumonia" is a big f'ing secret until she stumbles in front of everyone. Then all of a sudden they admit to it. If she has "pneumonia" right now then I am the fastest man alive. This woman is very sick. She has very real health issues. She falls all the time. Gets dizzy. Can't walk up small steps without assistance. And hacks up a lung any time she has to talk for more than 20 seconds.

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 6.18.12 PM.png

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, doctor says, after early 9/11 event exit - CNNPolitics.com

The front of CNN right now. And of course....all of the progressives will deny this. Her "pneumonia" is a big f'ing secret until she stumbles in front of everyone. Then all of a sudden they admit to it. If she has "pneumonia" right now then I am the fastest man alive. This woman is very sick. She has very real health issues. She falls all the time. Gets dizzy. Can't walk up small steps without assistance. And hacks up a lung any time she has to talk for more than 20 seconds.

Well, by your own standard, you're a progressive.

View attachment 88988
I've been saying this for years. I've never seen a woman so obsessed with power as Hitlery Clinton. It's frightening actually. It very much mirrors people like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.
  • There have been rumors flying around for months surrounding her declining health, and every coughing fit, every image of the candidate needing help to walk up the stairs, every time she falls down, every lengthy break she takes from the trail, every piece of evidence must lead an observant person to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is not exactly a picture of health and vitality.
  • Hillary Clinton revealed on Friday that, while being interviewed by the FBI, Clinton cited brain damage and a blood clotting problem as reasons why she couldn’t remember vital details from her time at the State Department. Her health was so bad, she claimed, that she was forced to stay home and illegally conduct government business on her secret private servers.
  • The pitiful thing is that she — a sick old lady with a lifetime of scandal and corruption to her name, an unofficial criminal record, a sex predator husband, and a closet full of skeletons and dirty laundry that have been and will continue to be uncovered and aired publicly, at least on the internet if not on CNN — is still so desperate for control and authority that she cannot give up the pursuit, even if it kills her. We are all witnessing this disgraced and despised woman as she scratches and bites and kicks and crawls through the muck and the mud, coughing and gasping for breath along the way, hoping to drink from the Cup of Absolute Power just one time before she goes.

And Donald Trump is a sick, pitiful man, addicted to prestige and glamor that he never actually had, trying to be powerful and failing miserably his entire life, the closest he's ever been able to come to power is simply being born into wealth. America is sick, that these are our two main candidates for President.
That's why you must ask yourself..."Why would Donald Trump run when he has a comfortable life?" Perhaps his love of country?

The hildabeast and her slick willy need to be put out to pasture...

That's why you must ask yourself..."Why would Donald Trump run when he has a comfortable life?" Perhaps his love of country?

1 - Love of self (raging ego)
2 - End potentially crippling IRS audit (can order halt to audit and conceal tax fraud, etc)
3 - Degree of wealth is a lie (may need a job and has burned too many bridges)
4 - Treasonous foreign dealing (heavily indebted to Chinese and Russian interests)
5 - Campaign scamming (using campaign funding to funnel cash into his own pocket)

Just a few possible reasons off the top of my head....

Pfff! The only thing that Donald Trump loves is Donald Trump. He's running for the exact same reason Hitlery Clinton is - deep desire for power to fulfill their self-love.

The guy has his own 757 fer fucks sake. I'd say that's pretty damn successful.
Tell me HereWeGoAgain - does this sound "successful" to you? Why does a supposed billionaire need to steal from his own charity to cover legal costs? He should be able to cost every legal cost in the world for a year if he's actually a billionaire. The guys has spent his life dead-ass broke, running scam after scam after scam (like "Trump U") trying to keep from going under.

When one has to resort to stealing from their own charity to cover legal costs - it's safe to say they are really struggling financially.

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Tell me HereWeGoAgain - does this sound "successful" to you? Why does a supposed billionaire need to steal from his own charity to cover legal costs? He should be able to cost every legal cost in the world for a year if he's actually a billionaire. The guys has spent his life dead-ass broke, running scam after scam after scam (like "Trump U") trying to keep from going under.

When one has to resort to stealing from their own charity to cover legal costs - it's safe to say they are really struggling financially.

Let me know when he's convicted.
This is right up there with Trump wasnt a racist until he ran for office.

Let me know when he's convicted.
This is right up there with Trump wasnt a racist until he ran for office.
So obviously Hitlery Clinton is 100% innocent of everything she's been accused of as she's never been convicted. :eusa_doh:

The rabid delusion by supporters of either side that their candidate is less ugly than the other is what's really pitiful to watch.
The whole circus is a mess.

There's an Ironic Twist in the Way Hillary Clinton Dealt With Bill's Many Women...

The woman who made a PSA declaring: “Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have a right to be heard; you have a right to be believed. We are with you.”

has spent her life attempting to silence and destroy the women who were the victims of Bill Clinton's sexual assaults....

Hillary Clinton Part III: Bill’s Many Women

There isn't a genuine bone in her miserable body. She patronizes people, lies, and manipulates because of her pathological desire for power and wealth:

There isn't a genuine bone in her miserable body. She patronizes people, lies, and manipulates because of her pathological desire for power and wealth:

The sad thing is that it largely works on the lemmings.

Well you've seen the extremely limited intellect of the Dumbocrat voter right here every day. Of course it works. If it didn't, she wouldn't even exists. She'd be some bumpkin ambulance chaser in the backwoods of Arkansas that nobody ever heard of.

If she doesn't get to run the country, Bill is going to be one miserable individual. I mean, more so than he already must be at the thought of her and her colostomy bag climbing into bed next to him at night.

Forum List

Back