Hillary Clinton Gave State Dept. Job to Ghislaine Maxwell’s Nephew

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Pay for play, and it's nasty.

Makes it seem like Hillary new all about Epstein and Bill's escapades and turned a blind eye like she didn't really care what Bill was doing. I truly believe she put up with all kinds of shit from Bill in order to become the 1st female POTUS. Must have been really devastating when she didn't win.

ALL these Democrat pervs while 21 hoaxes against Trump have failed.

Makes it seem like Hillary new all about Epstein and Bill's escapades and turned a blind eye like she didn't really care what Bill was doing. I truly believe she put up with all kinds of shit from Bill in order to become the 1st female POTUS. Must have been really devastating when she didn't win.

Lady Macbeth didn't mind what Mr Macbeth did to
Duncan (not epdunc?) Duncan was a fine person--
epdunc----not so much. Clinton was able to GET stuff from epdunc----so he did not kill him

Pizzagate is real!!!

The democrat party is nothing more than a domestic terrorist group run by a global pedophile cult

Epstein and Trump were close friends, playboys in arms, for a long time, with Trump often seeking Epstein's help with his chaotic financial dealings.

some of Epstein's victims were recruited from Mar-a-Lago

Epstein knew Trump's secrets, and Trump knew Epstein's...that's why he was killed, folks!

Epstein and Trump were close friends, playboys in arms, for a long time, with Trump often seeking Epstein's help with his chaotic financial dealings.

some of Epstein's victims were recruited from Mar-a-Lago

Epstein knew Trump's secrets, and Trump knew Epstein's...that's why he was killed, folks!

Ah, projection well educated.

I wonder how many Trump associates have committed suicide?

President Donald Trump banned his former friend, the wealthy investor Jeffrey Epstein, from his exclusive Mar-a-Lago Club for hitting on the teenage daughter of another member, a new book says.

The late Epstein’s banishment by Trump from the Palm Beach, Florida, club appears to have occurred months before Epstein pleaded guilty in 2008 to state criminal charges in Florida, which included paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

Ef_VzvsXsAUyl6X

Forum List

Back