Hillary Clinton Colluded In The 2016 Election

So, essentially both sides are corrupt, both sides are in it for themselves

But people will attack only one side and claim the other is squeaky clean.

Amazing.
So, you admit that Democrats are corrupt and are in it for themselves? If you admit that then I will admit the other side does it to. Are you capable of that or don't you believe what you just posted?

Durham's investigation is now bringing out the truth.

"In addition, Perkins Coie’s internal billing records, which Durham obtained, suggest something potentially more nefarious. Sussmann billed the hours he spent on the Alfa Bank probe to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, suggesting he was fanning the flames of the Russia probe on behalf of the former presidential candidate, another finding that didn’t jibe with his 2017 deposition."

the truth he brought out was that there was no misconduct by the FBI, because thats what Durham was supposed to find.
Instead, Durham found this lawyer who lied to the FBI. Didnt find that the FBI was spying on Trump or did anything else nefarious. And Sussmann's lie has actually nothing to do with the Alfa bank server, because sussmann only lied about who his clients were. How long did it take to come up with this? six years?

More opinion from sources as credible as Q.

'Of course you rely on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times. They ALWAYS tell you the truth because they would never ever lie or produce propaganda'.

Nothing like FOX, OAN, Newsmax, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Facebook, Twitter or Q.

How many Pulitzers do they have?......................................COMBINED?
FoxNews didn’t lie to me about Trump colluding with Putin. They laughed at the story about how Trump had hired prostitutes to piss on the bed in the presidential suite of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moscow becasue once the Obama’s had slept there.

Pulitzers used to mean something before the liberal MSM became the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party.

While FoxNews and other conservative news outlets are far from perfect neither is your wonderful liberal media with all their Pulitzers. Here’s a list of mistakes by the liberal media.

the truth he brought out was that there was no misconduct by the FBI, because thats what Durham was supposed to find.
Instead, Durham found this lawyer who lied to the FBI. Didnt find that the FBI was spying on Trump or did anything else nefarious. And Sussmann's lie has actually nothing to do with the Alfa bank server, because sussmann only lied about who his clients were. How long did it take to come up with this? six years?
LOL. He lied about the fact that the Clinton campaign paid him to find dirt on Trump, which led to the whole Russian collusion hoax.

So, you admit that Democrats are corrupt and are in it for themselves? If you admit that then I will admit the other side does it to. Are you capable of that or don't you believe what you just posted?

I'm not a Democrat. I see both sides as corrupt. So it's not difficult for me to say it at all.

You're the one who's saying you'll only admit something "if....". How ridiculous is that? Playing games. Not seeking the truth.

FoxNews didn’t lie to me about Trump colluding with Putin. They laughed at the story about how Trump had hired prostitutes to piss on the bed in the presidential suite of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moscow becasue once the Obama’s had slept there.

Pulitzers used to mean something before the liberal MSM became the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party.

While FoxNews and other conservative news outlets are far from perfect neither is your wonderful liberal media with all their Pulitzers. Here’s a list of mistakes by the liberal media.

Yes, FOX did.

On Saturday, the Times uncovered the meeting, which took place June 2016. It’s the first confirmed meeting between Trump’s inner circle and Russian figures during the presidential campaign, amid multiple investigations into whether Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia.

The meeting was also attended by Trump’s then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and son-in-law Jared Kushner, now a senior White House adviser.

Donald Trump Jr. initially claimed the meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was simply to discuss an adoption program.

What was Trump's position on foreign adoption?
Never even heard him talk about it.

“It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up.

“I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.”

Then his tweet.

Obviously I'm the first person on a campaign to ever take a meeting to hear info about an opponent... went nowhere but had to listen. https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/884390823881719808…
8:55 AM · Jul 10, 2017
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...2e4b0615b9e926ea0&tweet_id=884395618784993280
Sharyl Attkisson (born January 26, 1961) is an American journalist and television correspondent. She hosts the Sinclair Broadcast Group TV show Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson.

She was formerly an investigative correspondent in the Washington bureau for CBS News and a substitute anchor for the CBS Evening News and then went to the Daily Signal, a conservative political news website that offers political commentary from a conservative perspective, and which is funded by the Heritage Foundation.

Give everyone a break.

"In addition, Perkins Coie’s internal billing records, which Durham obtained, suggest something potentially more nefarious. Sussmann billed the hours he spent on the Alfa Bank probe to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, suggesting he was fanning the flames of the Russia probe on behalf of the former presidential candidate, another finding that didn’t jibe with his 2017 deposition."

So they found nothing? Why am I not surprised.

You get sucked in by anything. Grow up.

Yes, FOX did.

On Saturday, the Times uncovered the meeting, which took place June 2016. It’s the first confirmed meeting between Trump’s inner circle and Russian figures during the presidential campaign, amid multiple investigations into whether Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia.

The meeting was also attended by Trump’s then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort and son-in-law Jared Kushner, now a senior White House adviser.

Donald Trump Jr. initially claimed the meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was simply to discuss an adoption program.

What was Trump's position on foreign adoption?
Never even heard him talk about it.

“It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up.

“I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.”

Then his tweet.

Obviously I'm the first person on a campaign to ever take a meeting to hear info about an opponent... went nowhere but had to listen. https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/884390823881719808…
8:55 AM · Jul 10, 2017
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^884395618784993280|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jr-met-with-russian-lawyer-after-being-promised-damaging-intel-on-hillary-clinton-report_n_59629482e4b0615b9e926ea0&tweet_id=884395618784993280
Sharyl Attkisson (born January 26, 1961) is an American journalist and television correspondent. She hosts the Sinclair Broadcast Group TV show Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson.

She was formerly an investigative correspondent in the Washington bureau for CBS News and a substitute anchor for the CBS Evening News and then went to the Daily Signal, a conservative political news website that offers political commentary from a conservative perspective, and which is funded by the Heritage Foundation.

Give everyone a break.
The FoxNews commentary programs like those by Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham told me the Trump/ Putin collusion conspiracy theory was manufactured by Hillary and the DNC and it was.

Sean Hannity's 'Coverage' of Trump's Collusion Scandal Has Taken a Sinister New Turn
Matt Gertz andMedia Matters
October 10, 2017

***snip***

In Sean Hannity’s 61 Fox News opening monologues from May 15 through September 1:

Last edited:

The indictment is on very shaky grounds. No notes were taken of the meeting. This clearly is a attempt to extort him. Durham needs to be investigated. The fact is that the Russia investigation had nothing to do with Sussmann. Trump was colluding with the Russians. It was Trump's campaign who turned over internal polling data and other campaign information to a Russian tied to Russian Intelligence. The Russians hacked the DNC servers. The IG has already found that the investigation was justified.

Yep. You were once a "true" conservative, UNTIL that bad orange man came on the scene

The fact is that Trump has destroyed the party of Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan was a great President and he was compassionate. With his support, Republicans like Newt Gingrich and Jack Kemp created a organization called the Conservative Opportunity Society. The Heritage Foundation came up with conservative ways to fight poverty. A good chunk of Obamacare such as a mandate to buy insurance was developed by the Heritage Foundation. Ronald Reagan said no to budget cuts that would have led to the destruction of the safety net.

The Trump Republican Party appeals to hatred. Hatred of minorities. Hatred of anyone who disagrees with them politically. It appeals to right wing fascists. It will do anything it has to to retain power. If Republicans regain power, they will destroy the safety net. Families will be on the street and children will go hungry. The rich will be allowed to evade taxes and the rich will get richer. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican party.

All I ask is to make sure the accusations are false and also light a fire under the people who are actually guilty of something. Particularly if it means it has caused an increase in the lack of trust on our gov't. We should expect better outcomes, and should get better outcomes than what we've received lately from our elected officials and those they appoint.

The people who have caused the increase the lack of trust in our government are Trump supporters. They make false accusation that Trump rubes take as gospel. The fact is that there is no evidence of any crimes committed by Republicans. Numerous Trump appointees were forced to step down because of ethical issues. Some appointees were illegally appointed to their position. No Trump supporters had any issues with that.

You obviously have never handled classified information. Hillary is guilty as hell of negligently handling highly classified information but she is totally above the rule of law so it doesn’t matter.

One reason our government is so damn corrupt is nothing happens to high level people who break the law. If the police ignored speed limits for people driving Mercedes-Benz luxury cars the people who owned one would drive it like a bat out of hell.

There is no evidence she was negligent. She was entitled to have the information as Secretary of State. There is no evidence she is above the law. We get that you hate her and would lock up up under any excuse because you hate her. Youi had nothing to say when Trump cabinet officials were forced to resign over ethical issues.

The people who have caused the increase the lack of trust in our government are Trump supporters. They make false accusation that Trump rubes take as gospel. The fact is that there is no evidence of any crimes committed by Republicans. Numerous Trump appointees were forced to step down because of ethical issues. Some appointees were illegally appointed to their position. No Trump supporters had any issues with that.

That reminds me of his big titted daughter who was employed as his advisor. Its not as if she inherited more intelligence from her father.

But the tard herd was jumping up and down with glee, absolutely ecstatic that Durham's investigation was going to result in the imprisonment of Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice!

They must be so disappointed. I guess Durham will now go down as a member of the D33P STAIT.

Tell everyone again how you are the only "real" Conservative on the board?

That reminds me of his big titted daughter who was employed as his advisor. Its not as if she inherited more intelligence from her father.
Paying attention to the diverse morons in Biden's Administration should be more important then worrying about Trump's daughter. Talk about an active Haz Mat.

Forum List

Back