Hillary Clinton Colluded In The 2016 Election

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Durham's investigation is now bringing out the truth.

"In addition, Perkins Coie’s internal billing records, which Durham obtained, suggest something potentially more nefarious. Sussmann billed the hours he spent on the Alfa Bank probe to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, suggesting he was fanning the flames of the Russia probe on behalf of the former presidential candidate, another finding that didn’t jibe with his 2017 deposition."

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR NINTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR NINTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.
Hillary Clinton is above the rule of law so she will never be indicted. She not only knows where all the bodies are buried, she buried many of them. Indict her and she will take half the D.C. Swamp down with her.

1631813739496.jpeg

Actually this is just a lying to the FBI case. Like Flynn lying to the the FBI and admitting it. Well the guy has not admitted it and Durham is considering it. hey they better hurry because the statue of limitations is running out. This is not collusion but who made payments to the firm. Perkin Cole is hired by many democrats and the DNC.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Actually this is just a lying to the FBI case. Like Flynn lying to the the FBI and admitting it. Well the guy has not admitted it and Durham is considering it. hey they better hurry because the statue of limitations is running out. This is not collusion but who made payments to the firm. Perkin Cole is hired by many democrats and the DNC.
Would it be legal for one political opponent to do something like this to the person they are running against? Methinks that if Trump had done this to Hillary that Democrats would exert their oversight powers to the fullest, going for impeachment.

Would it be legal for one political opponent to do something like this to the person they are running against? Methinks that if Trump had done this to Hillary that Democrats would exert their oversight powers to the fullest, going for impeachment.

He did when Barr under Trumps orders appointed a special prosecutor to investigate the origins of the Russian investigation (the guy in the article). The only difference is Hillary is not the president so it would be kind of hard to impeach her. Yet they can investigate. Maybe they will find something that Hillary did that will pan out and be proven.

One of these days they gonna lock her up..... :auiqs.jpg:

Hillary Clinton is above the rule of law so she will never be indicted. She not only knows where all the bodies are buried, she buried many of them. Indict her and she will take half the D.C. Swamp down with her.

View attachment 540096
But the tard herd was jumping up and down with glee, absolutely ecstatic that Durham's investigation was going to result in the imprisonment of Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice!

They must be so disappointed. I guess Durham will now go down as a member of the D33P STAIT.

Durham's investigation is now bringing out the truth.

"In addition, Perkins Coie’s internal billing records, which Durham obtained, suggest something potentially more nefarious. Sussmann billed the hours he spent on the Alfa Bank probe to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, suggesting he was fanning the flames of the Russia probe on behalf of the former presidential candidate, another finding that didn’t jibe with his 2017 deposition."

Democrats don't follow or care about laws. No consequences.

It matters naught, on who he worked for, or not.

He turned over suspicious things to the FBI.

The FBI researches all of their tips from citizens.... Some have merit, some are neighbors on a revenge quest, some are just circumstances misunderstood by the tipster....

The FBI do not have tipsters prosecuted for lying about who they may work for or even for giving a fake tip, like a revengeful and harmed neighbor might do..... This type of petty prosecution of tipsters would discourage people from, SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!

Yep. You were once a "true" conservative, UNTIL that bad orange man came on the scene
Yes, I am a Never Trumper, like many other conservatives.

Here's how I explain it to people like you.

If someone who is a guest in my neighbor's house shit all over the furniture, I would not like that person. I would never make that person my friend.

If someone who is a guest in MY house shits all over MY furniture, I would detest that person far more than the person who shit on my neighbor's furniture.

Understand?

The people shitting all over the Democrats' furniture are Bernie Sanders, AOC, Biden, et al.

The guy shitting all over the Republican furniture is Donald Trump and all the spineless GOP fuckers who let him. Trump has stunk up the place so badly that I left the party after a lifetime of membership. I abandoned my home.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
God, I can't wait for the day that it's confirmed that Killery is finally burning in the Lake of Fire.
Well until then I will just be lighting a fire under people who make false accusations. But it brings a smile to me when repub have nothing constructive to say and now they just want to convert to their true colors.

Last edited:
We just endured the most lawless presidency in the modern era.

It was republican.
Well he had the support of the lawless who will wave a flag in one hand and then use it to break into the capitol.

Forum List

Back