Hillary Clinton calls it quits on upcoming event where Tulsi Gabbard is speaking

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hillary Clinton Calls It Quits On Upcoming Event Where Tulsi Gabbard Is Speaking
Hillary Clinton was set to speak in Washington, D.C. at the 2019 Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit, but it appears that her plans have changed.

LOL they know Tulsi would run her into the ground that's why.

upload_2019-10-20_7-30-1.png

upload_2019-10-20_7-30-50.png

Tulsi, AND Jill Stein should sue her for defamation, after all what she babbles about could hurt their chances running for president, which I expect Jill will do again because of that group of bottom feeders running for the Party of INFANTICIDE nomination!

OR.....
Maybe the Beast is setting up an INSANITY PLEA as we get closer and closer as to her part in the COUP ATTEMPT, and an indictment gets clearer and closer in her rear view mirror.... THAT might be a very viable scenario!

She democrats only hope at winning in 2024..she should take on the squad
Since Trump will be pushing up daisies by that time he can't run on a third term.
Why would be pushing up daisies are you threatening him , we’re you banned before for threatening people?
Nyet.
Don’t be scared.. did you just threaten the president? Yes or no
It's called biology and it affects us all..

Since Trump will be pushing up daisies by that time he can't run on a third term.
Why would be pushing up daisies are you threatening him , we’re you banned before for threatening people?
Nyet.
Don’t be scared.. did you just threaten the president? Yes or no
It's called biology and it affects us all..
Back track like a good boy

Hillary Clinton Calls It Quits On Upcoming Event Where Tulsi Gabbard Is Speaking
Hillary Clinton was set to speak in Washington, D.C. at the 2019 Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit, but it appears that her plans have changed.
I guess what I'm missing is why Hillary was to appear at all? Is she truly one of America's most powerful women? And if so, how sad for all women of America! And who would want her? Having her at a political rally would be like inviting Bob Dole or Mitt Romney. Does anyone really want to be reminded of what a loser she is or what a loss she cost the DNC?

And powerful women are people who raised themselves up through efforts of their own, not some two-bit lawyer fired from the Watergate hearings for lying, who rode the coattails of her governor husband into the White House, then parlayed that to be senator of a state she never lived in then bought her way (bribed?) into being a miserably failed Sect. of State where she lost TWO bids trying to reach for the White House. Just what did she hold over Barry anyway for him to be forced to pick HER to be his Sect. of State?

Who the Fuck gave you a Thank You, jitler?
You have jitss derangement syndrome lol
Actually, nope. But you are entertaining, jitler. Have to be the Most Stupid Mother Fucker on USMB. Keep posting and bring the laughs.
You mean I’m the trigger to your .... anger haha
I meant what I posted, jitler.
You swirl the toilet while I Shit.

Forum List

Back