Hillary Clinton builds massive team-in-waiting

It's her race to lose boys, her time, sorry...

It's her race because she is all you have to put up... You don't have a single name that means dick to your base. All your eggs in 1 basket that has great odds at appealing to their base, 1 a Vagina 2 Clinton name... 3 who cares!!!!

Now the only down side is when she gets in a debate and they ask her questions like, "what are your biggest accomplishments in your last 76 years in the public sector?" And really the only way that can hurt her when she has no answer is if John Stewart or SNL make fun of her answer.... So really it just comes down to how desperate they are for ratting.

Unlike you we run winners, so no problems.
So if you run winners hillary should be out. She lost to an inexperienced black man.
Mitt lost twice, and you ran him and wanted to yet again it seems? Nixon. Reagan. Bush I. That's life in the big city.
I wanted Fred Thompson in 2008, and Herman Cain in 2012, and if the republicans run another rino. I will be voting libertarian.
LOL. Well, there's one vote for Hillary.

By chance, have you ever considered voting for someone with an actual shot at winning?
No, I have morals and won't vote party line, if they don't represent me. So yes I will vote libertarian if they run Romney.

Well, since Romney is not running, I think you are ok with that one.

:lol:

So if you run winners hillary should be out. She lost to an inexperienced black man.
Mitt lost twice, and you ran him and wanted to yet again it seems? Nixon. Reagan. Bush I. That's life in the big city.
I wanted Fred Thompson in 2008, and Herman Cain in 2012, and if the republicans run another rino. I will be voting libertarian.

By chance, have you ever considered voting for someone with an actual shot at winning?
No, I have morals and won't vote party line, if they don't represent me. So yes I will vote libertarian if they run Romney.
Hey, I'm all for it. I'd like you to take half of the GOP with you, I love winning.

Hey, I'm all for it. I'd like you to take half of the GOP with you, I love winning.

Voting for someone you don't agree with, is not winning.

It's her race because she is all you have to put up... You don't have a single name that means dick to your base. All your eggs in 1 basket that has great odds at appealing to their base, 1 a Vagina 2 Clinton name... 3 who cares!!!!

Now the only down side is when she gets in a debate and they ask her questions like, "what are your biggest accomplishments in your last 76 years in the public sector?" And really the only way that can hurt her when she has no answer is if John Stewart or SNL make fun of her answer.... So really it just comes down to how desperate they are for ratting.

Yes, the GOP is just doing to do exceedingly well in the female vote, I see....

It's a much bigger win than what you get, which is nothing. I don't like to throw my vote away but please, get all your friends to vote that way. HC can always use the help.

At least we aren't running someone who harbored a sexual predator. For most of their marriage.

Official or not Hillary Clinton builds a massive 2016 team-in-waiting - The Washington Post

At this point, without so much as an announcement, she has settled on — at the least — a campaign chairman, a campaign manager, a chief strategist and lead pollster, another pollster, a lead media adviser, a communication director, a deputy communications director, a focus group director and a communications strategist.

She is also closing in on a New York City campaign headquarters and a date to make all of this official.

Some senior staff are signing on without nailing down the usual conditions of a new job, such as a salary or starting date. Recruitment is being led by White House senior adviser John Podesta and manager-designate Robby Mook, with Clinton making many of the final decisions herself.

Clinton faces no competition for Democratic campaign talent and is said to prefer to wait as long as possible to begin campaigning, but she has assured senior advisers that she would put the legal framework of a campaign in place this spring.

-and-

Jim Messina, who helped engineer Clinton’s downfall in 2008 as a senior aide to Obama’s campaign, now runs a super PAC devoted to supporting her in 2016. “It’s her turn and her time,” he said on MSNBC this week. “We’re going to do whatever it takes to make sure she’s the president of the United States.”

No Republicans now moving toward active candidacies can say that they are as far along in staffing their upper ranks with the kind of experienced people whom Clinton is bringing aboard. She’s also locking in wealthy donors and has a head start on other ground organizing and fundraising because of the efforts of outside groups supporting her.

-and-

Much of the political machinery that helped get Obama elected twice has already swung behind a Clinton candidacy — adding to the feel of quasi-incumbency.

Podesta is advising her unofficially and is expected to become the campaign chairman. He has already announced that he will leave the White House within weeks. White House communications director Jennifer Palmieri is expected to assume the same title for the Clinton campaign in March or April.

Collectively, Clinton’s team represents a break from the past. With few exceptions, none of the new team played the most senior roles in her 2008 campaign, and many worked actively against her as part of the Obama operation. More hiring is underway, filling out press, research, digital, political, field and other departments.

Clinton is revamping her communications and press strategy after a 2008 campaign marked by toxic relations between the campaign and the press. Joel Benenson, an Obama pollster now serving as a chief Clinton adviser, Palmieri and Podesta all have good relationships with reporters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no doubt that she is running. She is building a mega-team, and quite early.
May GOD help us all if she's elected. She has absolutely nothing positive to offer. She has never spoken out against the many evils plaguing our society, or our economy. She's a professional politician, and she'll do exactly what professional politicians do, "play politics as usual", nothing more. I have never heard anyone mention, especially those that will vote for her, what she will bring to the table that could possibly turn this nation around. She will not demand that our judicial system be revamped into a system of justice, she will not re-write our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, she will not expel all illegal immigrants, she will not demand that our tax system and tax codes be revamped to become fair and equal across the board, she will not demand an end to pork spending, government waste, corruption within government, nor will she work to ensure equal opportunities for every single U.S. citizen. She will not revamp "Obamacare", demand adequate funding for infrastructure, nor address off-shore job out-sourcing, the importing of labor, or working to stop the Lobbyists' control of the U.S. Congress. In other words, what does she intend to do, and what are her plans to correct the many wrongs?

Reagan lost the primaries in 1976 to man who was a non-elected Vice-president, then a non-elected President, and his last office was as a Representative from the great state of Michigan, the same man who pardoned a major criminal. And yet, Reagan LOST to Ford in 1976.

Man, oh man, how little Republicans know of their own electoral history.

At least we aren't running someone who harbored a sexual predator. For most of their marriage.

Oh, so that is going to be the new tactic this time around. I am sure it is just going to be a hit!

It's a much bigger win than what you get, which is nothing. I don't like to throw my vote away but please, get all your friends to vote that way. HC can always use the help.
Not really, if more people would really want more of a conservative, right now libertarian is the way to go. Republicans are becoming democrat light. Time to reshape the party.

Nah It's really pathetic that the democrats can only run a retread, old battle axe like shillary. Dems should be embarrassed.

I would like to see more candidates because I believe the system works better that way. Elizabeth, for example ... Yep.

OTOH ...

OOOHHHH NOOOOOO!!!! OPTIONS!!! Dems like to keep it simple, King or Queen, take your pick but realize it does not matter who you want because you get what the DNC gives you.

ClownCar_zps2e9ac7ac.jpg

Oh, so that is going to be the new tactic this time around. I am sure it is just going to be a hit!
You support a guy that is a sexual predator, not me. So run with it. That's the fact.

Not really, if more people would really want more of a conservative, right now libertarian is the way to go. Republicans are becoming democrat light. Time to reshape the party.
Godspeed. We'll just hold public office until you're finished.

Hey, I'm not a Republican nor am I hear to defend them... But being a Democrat this next election will be depressing if you really have a singular candidate who people only know as the chick who's husband cheated on her but she stayed married for money because she is a weak female.

And she answers...WHAT DOES IT REALLY MATTER AT THIS POINT?

Hey, I'm not a Republican nor am I hear to defend them... But being a Democrat this next election will be depressing if you really have a singular candidate who people only know as the chick who's husband cheated on her but she stayed married for money because she is a weak female.
Weak? As in Savvy? Sure thing. One day you should learn how power works, and why you don't throw it away.

You support a guy that is a sexual predator, not me. So run with it. That's the fact.

Righties can try to call Bill Clinton such a thing, but there is no evidence of this at all.
Court docket number? Jury proceedings? Police reports? Eyewitness accounts? Audio? Video?

Really, you need to get a grip on what the term actually means.

Official or not Hillary Clinton builds a massive 2016 team-in-waiting - The Washington Post

At this point, without so much as an announcement, she has settled on — at the least — a campaign chairman, a campaign manager, a chief strategist and lead pollster, another pollster, a lead media adviser, a communication director, a deputy communications director, a focus group director and a communications strategist.

She is also closing in on a New York City campaign headquarters and a date to make all of this official.

Some senior staff are signing on without nailing down the usual conditions of a new job, such as a salary or starting date. Recruitment is being led by White House senior adviser John Podesta and manager-designate Robby Mook, with Clinton making many of the final decisions herself.

Clinton faces no competition for Democratic campaign talent and is said to prefer to wait as long as possible to begin campaigning, but she has assured senior advisers that she would put the legal framework of a campaign in place this spring.

-and-

Jim Messina, who helped engineer Clinton’s downfall in 2008 as a senior aide to Obama’s campaign, now runs a super PAC devoted to supporting her in 2016. “It’s her turn and her time,” he said on MSNBC this week. “We’re going to do whatever it takes to make sure she’s the president of the United States.”

No Republicans now moving toward active candidacies can say that they are as far along in staffing their upper ranks with the kind of experienced people whom Clinton is bringing aboard. She’s also locking in wealthy donors and has a head start on other ground organizing and fundraising because of the efforts of outside groups supporting her.

-and-

Much of the political machinery that helped get Obama elected twice has already swung behind a Clinton candidacy — adding to the feel of quasi-incumbency.

Podesta is advising her unofficially and is expected to become the campaign chairman. He has already announced that he will leave the White House within weeks. White House communications director Jennifer Palmieri is expected to assume the same title for the Clinton campaign in March or April.

Collectively, Clinton’s team represents a break from the past. With few exceptions, none of the new team played the most senior roles in her 2008 campaign, and many worked actively against her as part of the Obama operation. More hiring is underway, filling out press, research, digital, political, field and other departments.

Clinton is revamping her communications and press strategy after a 2008 campaign marked by toxic relations between the campaign and the press. Joel Benenson, an Obama pollster now serving as a chief Clinton adviser, Palmieri and Podesta all have good relationships with reporters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no doubt that she is running. She is building a mega-team, and quite early.
May GOD help us all if she's elected. She has absolutely nothing positive to offer. She has never spoken out against the many evils plaguing our society, or our economy. She's a professional politician, and she'll do exactly what professional politicians do, "play politics as usual", nothing more. I have never heard anyone mention, especially those that will vote for her, what she will bring to the table that could possibly turn this nation around. She will not demand that our judicial system be revamped into a system of justice, she will not re-write our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, she will not expel all illegal immigrants, she will not demand that our tax system and tax codes be revamped to become fair and equal across the board, she will not demand an end to pork spending, government waste, corruption within government, nor will she work to ensure equal opportunities for every single U.S. citizen. She will not revamp "Obamacare", demand adequate funding for infrastructure, nor address off-shore job out-sourcing, the importing of labor, or working to stop the Lobbyists' control of the U.S. Congress. In other words, what does she intend to do, and what are her plans to correct the many wrongs?

They will vote for her, for one reason, and one reason only. She has a (D) in front of her name. Most Americans are idiots, and will always vote more of the same. The war of the donkeys and elephants, and America gets what it deserves. The media tells Americans who to vote for, and most obey in kind.

Forum List

Back