Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump in most states

Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump - forecast and expected margin of victory - more details
14611019_1663075200671593_3897390305060832917_n.jpg

Who’s ahead in each state and by how much
Our win probabilities come from simulating the election 20,000 times, which produces a distribution of possible outcomes for each state. Here are the expected margins of victory. The closer the dot is to the center line, the tighter the race. And the wider the bar, the less certain the model is about the outcome.

Garbage in, garbage out.

The undeniable fact of modeling.

Plus, the model is wrong in the first place...

I would have credibility on simulations only if I myself coded them or the model and the data was shared publicly. The model is most likely based on the polls and adds some randomness based on the variance...
so you think the forecast is inaccurate?

Absolutely. Garbage into a garbage model (which we have no knowledge about) equals garbage out.

Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump - forecast and expected margin of victory - more details

Our win probabilities come from simulating the election 20,000 times, which produces a distribution of possible outcomes for each state. Here are the expected margins of victory. The closer the dot is to the center line, the tighter the race. And the wider the bar, the less certain the model is about the outcome.

Garbage in, garbage out.

I would have credibility on simulations only if I myself coded them or the model and the data was shared publicly. The model is most likely based on the polls and adds some randomness based on the variance...

Absolutely. Garbage into a garbage model (which we have no knowledge about) equals garbage out.
is it at least close to being accurate?

Garbage in, garbage out.

I would say, almost certainly not. But anything can of course be claimed on chance.

Garbage in, garbage out.

I would say, almost certainly not. But anything can of course be claimed on chance.
real talk

bad news for trump

its so close

'Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump in most states'

Libs are pulling out all the stops, using all the old tricks. This one is one of my favorites.

The media and surrogates skew the polls.
The Surrogates declare Hillary is out in front.
Hillary claims she has it won already.
The media parrots it.
On election day the media will report BS slanted exit polls biased for a big Hillary win EARLY...

All designed to discourage the massive, record-setting turn-out Trump has had...that has been dwarfing Hillary's.

Good luck with that...

Libs are pulling out all the stops, using all the old tricks. This one is one of my favorites.

The media parrots it.
On election day the media will report BS slanted exit polls biased for a big Hillary win EARLY...

All designed to discourage the massive, record-setting turn-out Trump has had...that has been dwarfing Hillary's.

Good luck with that...
yeah true they need plenty of luck

you get to where you want to get to by staying focused

The media parrots it.

Good luck with that...
real talk we have a winner

Trump is going down unfortunately

Forum List

Back