Hillary cheated, of course

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
She was wearing an ear piece. People were feeding her answers to the questions:

unnamed-1-600x339.png

She and her thugs are capable of anything to remain in power, they know they will go to jail when Trump is elected.

So yes, Clinton is a cheat and a liar and I think that she probably was wired for the debate.

She and her thugs are capable of anything to remain in power, they know they will go to jail when Trump is elected.

So yes, Clinton is a cheat and a liar and I think that she probably was wired for the debate.
I watched an episode of debates, when Trump was mentioning Hillary's e-mails. She basically has committed a crime, but when he was talking about it, she was looking as innocent as a Snow White and like he was talking about somebody else.

I thought to myself: "We need to give her credit, she's a good actress" and also I thought she was so calm, because all the Globalist's power + Media were on her side and she knew it. (Even the "Republican" moderator was on her side and actually, yes, she could be wired for debate on the top of everything!).

I don't envy Trump: he has to fight with all that world power of Globalists almost by himself, and it hasn't been an easy job. But he's fighting for his people and his country and she's fighting for herself and for keeping (and actually, increasing) her power and money. Feel the difference, dear Americans...

Who wore it better?

Bush?
1818j8xqtzqnnjpg.jpg

Or HIllary?
unnamed-1-600x339.png

Bush was wearing a ballistic vest...I believe her bump is either a second colostomy bag or a wireless RF receiver. Trump should demand her ears be examined at the beginning of the next debate...what a HOOT if they found it in front of 50M people.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back