Hillary Campaign Manager Cant Answer Why Taking Foreign Donations NOW is OK

Jillian is a bad as Mook!

What's pathetic about this is that the Clinton's are so greedy for cash that they can't even bring themselves to stop raking it in when their game has been exposed. If you think they'll stop enriching themselves once Hillary is in the Oval Office you're about as naive as they come. If Hillary gets elected then you will see four years of corruption that will be unmatched in modern American political history.

What's amusing is that Hillary's campaign manager's name "Mook" means "idiot". You'd have to be an idiot to believe anything that's coming out of his mouth!

Jillian is a bad as Mook!

What's pathetic about this is that the Clinton's are so greedy for cash that they can't even bring themselves to stop raking it in when their game has been exposed. If you think they'll stop enriching themselves once Hillary is in the Oval Office you're about as naive as they come. If Hillary gets elected then you will see four years of corruption that will be unmatched in modern American political history.

What's amusing is that Hillary's campaign manager's name "Mook" means "idiot". You'd have to be an idiot to believe anything that's coming out of his mouth!

But then, you gotta be an idiot to get too involved with the Clintons anyway.
HillaryWReckingBall_zpsmo6rsh2r.png

Maybe the campaign manager has heard of the Clinton Body Count too so he kinda stumbles?

Michael Rivero has now 90 names in his CLINTON BODY-COUNT
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Add one more to the Clinton body count. This time, Victor Thorn, an investigative reporter wrote four books on the Clinton’s and was just found dead.

Man Researching Hillary Clinton found Dead, His Last Words Will Haunt You.

Victor Torn: “Russell, if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.”
Man Researching Hillary Clinton found Dead, His Last Words Will Haunt You.

Forum List

Back