Hillary book getting bombed on Amazon--Hilarious reviews.

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

what a bunch of morons rightwingnuts are.
Top 100 lawyers??? LOL
What was her batting ave? Slugging pct? RBI's,
I bet her stolen base average was pretty high.

here ya go...

1988 and 1991 - Hillary Clinton is named one of the 100 most influential U.S. lawyers by the National Law Journal

Hillary Clinton Fast Facts - CNN.com

reality....try it sometime.
What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

When was Hillary a top 100 lawyer?

Jelloian thinks passing the bar exam in Arkansas where your hubby is a governor is hard and top of the heap, and failing the bar exam for Washington DC isn't relevant or something.

Top 100 lawyer failed the DC bar.

she knew nothing about practice in DC...she knew Arkansas which she passed. an awful lot of people fail their first bar exam. like i said...she was named one of the top 100 attorneys in the country. feel free to go back and look at the link....no matter how much it offends your wingnuttery, dear.

Top 100 lawyers??? LOL
What was her batting ave? Slugging pct? RBI's,
I bet her stolen base average was pretty high.

here ya go...

1988 and 1991 - Hillary Clinton is named one of the 100 most influential U.S. lawyers by the National Law Journal

Hillary Clinton Fast Facts - CNN.com

reality....try it sometime.

When was Hillary a top 100 lawyer?

Jelloian thinks passing the bar exam in Arkansas where your hubby is a governor is hard and top of the heap, and failing the bar exam for Washington DC isn't relevant or something.

Top 100 lawyer failed the DC bar.

she knew nothing about practice in DC...she knew Arkansas which she passed. an awful lot of people fail their first bar exam. like i said...she was named one of the top 100 attorneys in the country. feel free to go back and look at the link....no matter how much it offends your wingnuttery, dear.

So one of the nation's "top 100 lawyers" was caught by surprise that the DC bar had questions relating to practicing law in DC?

Seems to me like her appointment was for political purposes or its a really thin talent pool

LOL, top 100 lawyers my ass. For what? Getting child rapists off?

"People who bought this also bought: Huge piles of crap!"

Hat tip to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Here is another list of 15 Highly Successful People Who Failed On Their Way To Success

1). Adolf Hitler

2). Osama bin Laden

3). Kim Il Jung

4). Pol Pot

5). Ted Bundy

6). Jeffrey Dahmer

7). Albert DeSalvo

8). Charles Manson

9). Charles Sobraj

10). Richard Milhouse Nixon

11). Lee Harvey Oswald

12). Lynndie England

13). Idi Amin

14). Josef Stalin

15). Judas Iskariot

So we agree. You initial premise is bullshit. Good.

Those who don't think she's a great lawyer know nothing about the law.
Maybe so, we don't claim to know anything about lawyers. But we've seen thousands of impostors, cheaters, plagiarists, and snake-oil salesmen to know an idiot when we see one.

Last edited:
Hilary is just a boring liberal.

That's like saying the holocaust was a mistake.

Hillary would spell the end of our Republic. She would be America's death knell.

Oh stop with the fear mongering. I bet you said the same before Obama was elected. America is still standing and better now than it was 8 years ago. Trump would undo all of it and send our country back into Jim Crow times.
Jim Crow laws were passed by democrats who wanted to stop republicans from doing business with blacks.

Today the democrats are trying to reimpose strict segregation but cleverly tell black people it's their idea. It doesn't get any better than this.

Of course America is not better off today than it was 8 years ago. 8 years ago we hadn't paid billions of dollars in ransom. We hadn't had our sailors humiliated by a piss ant like Iran. We hadn't built isis into a world wide terrorist organization. We still had an Ambassador in Libya. 95 million people hadn't given up looking for work.

If you like that America hilly is your gal.

Those who think she's a 'great lawyer' are the same low information uneducated types who think Judge Judy is a Supreme Court Justice.

Those who don't think she's a great lawyer know nothing about the law.

is that why she was thrown off the Watergate investigation because she was unethical and acted unconstitutionally?

Yeah, that's what happened.

What do you do for an encore? Say Obama wasn't born in the US. Even your hero Trump has flip flopped on that one. Gee, Trump can't even get something as simple as the birth place of one of the most famous people in the world right. And you'd trust him with the nuclear codes? Good luck with that...
Hilly will protect the nuclear codes by putting them on the home server she keeps in the toaster.

So one of the nation's "top 100 lawyers" was caught by surprise .......
08d783f5dbvery%20funny%20laugh.gif

Hillary would spell the end of our Republic. She would be America's death knell.

Oh stop with the fear mongering. I bet you said the same before Obama was elected. America is still standing and better now than it was 8 years ago. Trump would undo all of it and send our country back into Jim Crow times.

Only fear mongering to people in denial. Obama has trashed the Constitution - a document you know nothing about, apparently. Clinton would nail the coffin shut.

Of course to an anti America Moslem like yourself, this would be a good thing.

President Obama’s Top Ten Constitutional Violations of 2015

75 Times Obama Broke Law During Presidency

America is still standing and better now than it was 8 years ago.

2008: 9 trillion in debt

2016: 20 trillion in debt

Of course to a Moslem like you, who would see America in decline, that's good news.

Only fear mongering to people in denial. Obama has trashed the Constitution - a document you know nothing about, apparently. Clinton would nail the coffin shut.

You know I'm really tired of the personal insults from you. You continue to slander me. You continue to accuse me of being anti American, accused me of practicing taqqiyah, and a liar.

You want to disagree with Islam and talk smack about Muslims then that's your right. But don't throw personal insults like liar and anti American towards me.

And who are you that I have to lie to you or anyone else on the forum?

Any post I make on this forum you start off calling me a liar. As if whatever you say is the word of God.

America is better since Obama became president and into office. Is unemployment or down since 2008? Did he not catch Bin Laden like he said he would? He tried to set up universal healthcare ( like every first world country has except for us) but republicans as usual fought it. Our worldwide popularity went up.

The auto industry was about to go bust and Obama helped save it.

He actually recognizes that global warming is a something to be taken very seriously and brought it to the forefront. We have more renewable energy than ever before.

I never said Obama was perfect but he has done a heck of a lot more things for this country than Bush. And I personally wish we could have third term. Beats having Trump or Hilary.

Please tell me how all these things are anti American and don't help the American people?

Please tell me how all these things are anti American and don't help the American people?

Oldest liberal debating trick in the book. Ignore evidence that proves you wrong while placing a small shiny object on the table.

You know I'm really tired of the personal insults from you. You continue to slander me. You continue to accuse me of being anti American, accused me of practicing taqqiyah, and a liar.

Stop being anti America and lying and and I'll stop referring to you as such. Of course you'd have to leave Islam and I'm not holding my breath for that.

Oldest liberal debating trick in the book. Ignore evidence that proves you wrong while placing a small shiny object on the table.

Ignore what evidence? You posted links about the wrongs things Obama has done. I acknowledged that he isn't perfect. No politician is.

Just like you posted a list of 75 things Obama did wrong. There are list with same number of things he did good.

Stop being anti America and lying and and I'll stop referring to you as such. Of course you'd have to leave Islam and I'm not holding my breath for that.

You're a lost cause.

Ignore what evidence? You posted links about the wrongs things Obama has done. I acknowledged that he isn't perfect. No politician is.

Just like you posted a list of 75 things Obama did wrong. There are list with same number of things he did good.

You can't even understand the difference between doing wrong or imperfect things and violating Constitutional law.

I didn't know when she became a lawyer there was only 100 lawyers in the country.

Forum List

Back