Hillary book getting bombed on Amazon--Hilarious reviews.

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

what a bunch of morons rightwingnuts are.
Top 100 lawyers??? LOL
What was her batting ave? Slugging pct? RBI's,
I bet her stolen base average was pretty high.

here ya go...

1988 and 1991 - Hillary Clinton is named one of the 100 most influential U.S. lawyers by the National Law Journal

Hillary Clinton Fast Facts - CNN.com

reality....try it sometime.
of course she would be voted by her sycophants as most influential.
But that's a big difference from what you said she was top dog
Thinking Error:redefining

So two pages into this thread and not even her ankle lickers here have bought her book. lol
I own a lot of books but not one that was written by a politician. I worked in heavy industry for 35 years and I never heard a Deplorable talking about a book that he was reading or had ever read.

Well, I don't doubt at all that you had no friends and nobody would talk to you at work.

project much?

what grade of high school are you in, dear?
A grade that begins each sentence with a capital letter.

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

When was Hillary a top 100 lawyer?

So two pages into this thread and not even her ankle lickers here have bought her book. lol
I own a lot of books but not one that was written by a politician. I worked in heavy industry for 35 years and I never heard a Deplorable talking about a book that he was reading or had ever read.

Well, I don't doubt at all that you had no friends and nobody would talk to you at work.

project much?

what grade of high school are you in, dear?

A far higher one than your day care you attend offers.

here ya go...

1988 and 1991 - Hillary Clinton is named one of the 100 most influential U.S. lawyers by the National Law Journal

We're not really interested in that crap. If we thought that was worth taking into consideration we'd all be singing songs of praise for Kim Il Whats-his-name because he got 100% of the vote from his whole population of his country! Wow!

What we really want to know ..... and what you have been avoiding at all costs to tell us ..... is, have you read her book ..... or not?

Jelloian thinks passing the bar exam in Arkansas where your hubby is a governor is hard and top of the heap, and failing the bar exam for Washington DC isn't relevant or something.

Okay, 48 posts and still not one of her ass kissing loons here have read her wonderful book yet.

Poor America! Once again you have been left out to dry ...... forced to vote for the asshole Donald Trump ..... because he's just a little bit less of an asshole than Hillary Clinton.
crying-into-tissue.gif

I made a huge mistake when I wrote this. It's my fault for trying too quickly to write and post a response after my wife has already called me to lunch.

What I wanted to say is that America is forced to vote for an ASSHOLE (Trump) just to avoid getting an IDIOT (Clinton) into office. An asshole or an idiot. What a choice!

She is a great lawyer. Prove me wrong.
Well, Judge Judy told me that Hillary is useless and that the whole community of judges and lawyers of America tell jokes about her.
smileyslaughing_together_100-100.gif
Why shoot, she can't walk through the corridor of any law institute in Washington without someone knocking her books to the floor!

Top 100 lawyers??? LOL

here ya go...

Jelloian thinks passing the bar exam in Arkansas where your hubby is a governor is hard and top of the heap, and failing the bar exam for Washington DC isn't relevant or something.

Top 100 lawyer failed the DC bar.

She is a great lawyer. Prove me wrong.
Well, Judge Judy told me that Hillary is useless and that the whole community of judges and lawyers of America tell jokes about her.
smileyslaughing_together_100-100.gif
Why shoot, she can't walk through the corridor of any law institute in Washington without someone knocking her books to the floor!

Those who think she's a 'great lawyer' are the same low information uneducated types who think Judge Judy is a Supreme Court Justice.

Those who think she's a 'great lawyer' are the same low information uneducated types who think Judge Judy is a Supreme Court Justice.

Those who don't think she's a great lawyer know nothing about the law.

is that why she was thrown off the Watergate investigation because she was unethical and acted unconstitutionally?

Hilary is just a boring liberal.

That's like saying the holocaust was a mistake.

Hillary would spell the end of our Republic. She would be America's death knell.

Oh stop with the fear mongering. I bet you said the same before Obama was elected. America is still standing and better now than it was 8 years ago. Trump would undo all of it and send our country back into Jim Crow times.

Top 100 lawyers??? LOL

here ya go...

Top 100 lawyer failed the DC bar.

she knew nothing about practice in DC...she knew Arkansas which she passed. an awful lot of people fail their first bar exam. like i said...she was named one of the top 100 attorneys in the country. feel free to go back and look at the link....no matter how much it offends your wingnuttery, dear.

She sold 3,000 in the first week, O'Reilly's book on Japan, sold 110,000 in ONE DAY! ...and it's a HISTORY BOOK!

"...1.0 out of 5 stars...Unbelievable turn of events.......... By Daniel B. on September 14, 2016 Format: Paperback I was going to read this book.....I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't even see to read. Then I had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway..."

(Excerpt) Read more at amazon.com ...

Dy1UGiX.jpg
Z90KxME.jpg

she give up riding in vans. now she's in the crash truck

Those who don't think she's a great lawyer know nothing about the law.

is that why she was thrown off the Watergate investigation because she was unethical and acted unconstitutionally?

Yeah, that's what happened.

What do you do for an encore? Say Obama wasn't born in the US. Even your hero Trump has flip flopped on that one. Gee, Trump can't even get something as simple as the birth place of one of the most famous people in the world right. And you'd trust him with the nuclear codes? Good luck with that...

Forum List

Back