Hillary and Lester had a signal in place

Mar 27, 2012
California
Hillary would signal whenever she wanted a retort or "zinger" and for Holt to stay on subject and throw the ball into her court. Absolutely pathetic. The video will show this:

It's interesting, the intermediary taking something from Hillary's podium and handing it off to Lester as seen in the last minute of this video.

The Holt guy is a closet Democrat. Make me Moderator and I be fair and honest to both sides of the political fence. Get those two babies out of here!

Three libtards who didn't even bother to watch the videos spouting off...

Reality is the signals are obvious and the results match. Reality is that Hillary got caught with a teleprompter on her podium. Quite sad.

It's interesting, the intermediary taking something from Hillary's podium and handing it off to Lester as seen in the last minute of this video.

The Holt guy is a closet Democrat. Make me Moderator and I be fair and honest to both sides of the political fence. Get those two babies out of here!

A closet Democrat? I would imagine his registration is a matter of public record. Regardless, he's part of the establishment.

A closet Democrat? I would imagine his registration is a matter of public record. Regardless, he's part of the establishment.

Closet Democrat was an ill attempt of humor for me.

Reality is the signals are obvious and the results match. Reality is that Hillary got caught with a teleprompter on her podium. Quite sad.
the signals are not obvious, and you can't see this handoff, it cuts out....

and it's a Russian sounding guy talking who made the origial accusations and it is well known that the Russians are up to their eyeballs in shenanigans with this presidential election, trying their hardest to tear this country apart...

so no, i aint buying any of this laced with paranoia right wing conspiracy crud that you've been programmed to receive.......

the signals are not obvious, and you can't see this handoff, it cuts out....

and it's a Russian sounding guy talking who made the origial accusations and it is well known that the Russians are up to their eyeballs in shenanigans with this presidential election, trying their hardest to tear this country apart...

so no, i aint buying any of this laced with paranoia right wing conspiracy crud that you've been programmed to receive.......

You're playing the paranoia card while being paranoid about the Russians :lmao:

October 9, the next signal for Lester "perhaps" it could be when she will take a lozenge?

I did'nt look complétly at the débat, i will watch it the rest today i recorded, but the little i saw, i did see that she was Smiling sometime and she look like a nutcase

In the final minutes of debate two, Hillary very boldly flicked her nose. The mods then ended on a fluff question of having the candidates talk one another up.

Ummmmm...................you DO realize that "fluff" question as you called it, was actually asked by an audience member whose kids helped him come up with that question.

Do you REALLY think that it was a "fixed" question to make Hillary look good? If so, you're not that intelligent, because Trump actually sounded better than her on that one question.

On everything else? Trump was a total mess and lied on many occasions.

In the final minutes of debate two, Hillary very boldly flicked her nose. The mods then ended on a fluff question of having the candidates talk one another up.

Ummmmm...................you DO realize that "fluff" question as you called it, was actually asked by an audience member whose kids helped him come up with that question.

Do you REALLY think that it was a "fixed" question to make Hillary look good? If so, you're not that intelligent, because Trump actually sounded better than her on that one question.

:lmao: You've never heard of plants? And the fact that the mods know all the questions in advance should tell you something about their process in case you needed a hint. And yea, they were all pretty much bleeding heart questions for Hillary to contrast with that big bad meanie Trump. Pathetic.

:lmao: You've never heard of plants? And the fact that the mods know all the questions in advance should tell you something about their process in case you needed a hint. And yea, they were all pretty much bleeding heart questions for Hillary to contrast with that big bad meanie Trump. Pathetic.

If it was a plant, it was a plant put there by Trump, because he's the one that sounded the best for that question.

Forum List

Back