HILLARY 2013: “I Would Like To See... Donald Trump Run...; They’re Honest And Can’t Be Bought”

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
For the irony lovers out there, this is for you. After you are done laughing your ass off, try and take in her words. They actually make sense.

HILLARY 2013: “I Would Like To See People Like Donald Trump Run For Office; They’re Honest And Can’t Be Bought”

Now you know hillarytards…. always remember it.

Before running against billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump for the presidency, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told an audience at a private, paid speech she wanted to see more successful businessmen and women run for office because they can’t be bought.

In a speech made public by Wikileaks – which released an email from Hillary for America Research Director Tony Caark containing three attached speeches given at a private Goldman Sachs events – Clinton spoke and took audience questions at the “Builders and Innovators Summit” hosted by Goldman Sachs on October 29, 2013.
HILLARY 2013: “I Would Like To See People Like Donald Trump Run For Office; They’re Honest And Can’t Be Bought” – InvestmentWatch

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hmmm, I thought Hillary people had a response to everything.

Forum List

Back