Hilary Hit List

I heard Vince Foster was on it.

he was their fried ... he had a personal problem he could deal with life ... many knew this ... but you keep putting your foot in your mouth

Vince Foster and Ron Brown were both clinton friends. Both died in mysterious ways after a falling out with the clintons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6PWM-90ij4]The Godfather - Don't Ever Take Sides Against the Family - YouTube[/ame]

he was their fried ... he had a personal problem he could deal with life ... many knew this ... but you keep putting your foot in your mouth

Vince Foster and Ron Brown were both clinton friends. Both died in mysterious ways after a falling out with the clintons.

Nothing mysterious about suicide and pilot error.

If thats what you believe. How does pilot error account for the bullet hole in Ron Brown's head?

Why did none of Foster's family or friends think he was suicidal?

I know very little about those deaths...

But having spent over 30 years of my life involved in aviation I know one thing for sure....

"Pilot Error" is a term used when electrical and mechanical failure are eliminated as reasons for a catastrophic aviation event.

It is usually a term that is placed on the event that leaves the door open to further investigation if other details arise...such as similar events.

So for one to say "pilot error" is nothing mysterious is one showing that one has no idea what one is saying.

Pilot error IS mysterious....it is not the answer...it is the assumption at best.

If thats what you believe. How does pilot error account for the bullet hole in Ron Brown's head?

Why did none of Foster's family or friends think he was suicidal?

Link?

Photos?

Video?

Evidence?

Forum List

Back