‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference

“Well, my understanding is that there is information provided by an FBI source who has been credible, but has no firsthand information,” Goldman replied. “So, this FBI source is reporting information to the FBI that was provided by the source from somebody else. Now, that relates to the completely debunked and false allegations about sort of corruption related to then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, who was on the board of Burisma.”

Have you considered the possibility that your right-wing sources aren't being truthful? Why is it that your nonsense ONLY shows up on your right-wing sources?

Hmmmm, surely must be a coincidence, right?
Your media feeds you lies. That has been proven.

Crime family members? Okay.

No one has been arrested or tried, like the Trump Family Crime Businesses.

On Tuesday, the Trump Organization, which was started by Trump's father and which the ex-president has owned for many decades, was found guilty of 17 different crimes, including tax fraud, conspiracy, and falsifying business records.Dec 6, 2022

Not only has no one been arrested.....none of the SARs were deemed suspicious enough to investigate. There are literally millions of SARs a year, with less than 5% being investigated.

These were part of the 95%.

Not only has no one been arrested.....none of the SARs were deemed suspicious enough to investigate. There are literally millions of SARs a year, with less than 5% being investigated.

These were part of the 95%.
Nothing burgers:

Goldman then addressed the allegation against Joe Biden that Republicans have long lobbed against him, which is that as veep, he facilitated the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the company. However, Goldman cited witnesses in the first Donald Trump impeachment investigation who said the opposite was true.

The congressman stated that those expert witnesses said was “that what Joe Biden was doing in Ukraine in urging Ukraine to remove their prosecutor general was done consistent with U.S. policy because this prosecutor general was not investigating corruption, including at [companies] like Burisma.”

He added, “This is complete garbage” and noted the Trump Department of Justice declined to prosecute the Bidens.

“And they determined it was not worth pursuing these allegations,” Goldman said. “This is a complete nothingburger.”

Nothing burgers:

Goldman then addressed the allegation against Joe Biden that Republicans have long lobbed against him, which is that as veep, he facilitated the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the company. However, Goldman cited witnesses in the first Donald Trump impeachment investigation who said the opposite was true.

The congressman stated that those expert witnesses said was “that what Joe Biden was doing in Ukraine in urging Ukraine to remove their prosecutor general was done consistent with U.S. policy because this prosecutor general was not investigating corruption, including at [companies] like Burisma.”

He added, “This is complete garbage” and noted the Trump Department of Justice declined to prosecute the Bidens.

“And they determined it was not worth pursuing these allegations,” Goldman said. “This is a complete nothingburger.”

Vice Presidents can't cut funding to anything.

Those 7 words pop the entire Biden/Ukraine conspiracy little a little zit.

“The grift from this family is breathtaking,” Mr. Christie said. “It’s breathtaking. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Kushner walk out of the White House and months later get $2 billion from the Saudis?”

"He called him “a bitter, angry man,” said his record in office was a failure and, in an unusually personal attack, accused Mr. Trump and family members of profiting off the presidency, referring to an investment from the Saudi crown prince."

Chris Christie, love him or hate him.

Nothing has happened. You distrusting everyone isn’t anyone else’s problem.

I still don’t understand why you stay in the country you hate so much.

It's not me, sweetheart. It's most of the nation that doesn't trust the nation's institutions and leaders.

Cope and seethe about that. I don't care.

It's not me, sweetheart. It's most of the nation that doesn't trust the nation's institutions and leaders.

"Cope and Seethe' seems to be your catch phrase for the night. And you've long since shared your panty shitting hysterics about how America is doomed, how horrible the nation is, how its destined to fall.

But tell us more about 'coping and seething'.

"Cope and Seethe' seems to be your catch phrase for the night. And you've long since shared your panty shitting hysterics about how America is doomed, how horrible the nation is, how its destined to fall.

But tell us more about 'coping and seething'.

It is doomed on its current course. This is not even debatable.
Our nation was not horrible. Your ideology destroyed it.
I do not lose everything if and when the nation falls, because politics is not my religion. It is the Left's religion.

Your demonic minions live to see us cope and seethe. Now, it's your turn.

It is doomed on its current course. This is not even debatable.
Our nation was not horrible. Your ideology destroyed it.
I do not lose everything if and when the nation falls, because politics is not my religion. It is the Left's religion.

Your demonic minions live to see us cope and seethe. Now, it's your turn.

Or....perhaps you're just personally miserable. And project your misery and sense of victimhood on the nation?

Murder rates are dropping at record levels, we had a stunningly good jobs report last month, the drought was broken across the western US, and its Pride Month! Its almost summer time! There are months of tubing on the river, hiking in the forests, walking on the beaches ahead.

And for lovers of daylight, the longest day of the year in a few weeks.

But 'cope and seethe' for us and tell us how horrible America is. Show us the wasteland that is the conservative worldview.

Or....perhaps you're just personally miserable. And project your misery and sense of victimhood on the nation?

Murder rates are dropping at record levels, we had a stunningly good jobs report last month, the drought was broken across the western US, and its Pride Month!

But 'cope and seethe' for us and tell us how horrible America is. Show us the wasteland that is the conservative worldview.

As of June 5th:

US headed in the WRONG DIRECTION: 71%
Right direction: 29%

Cope and seethe, and then go celebrate in your dwindling echo chamber. Have a great night.

As of June 5th:

US headed in the WRONG DIRECTION: 71%
Right direction: 29%

Cope and seethe, and then go celebrate in your dwindling echo chamber. Have a great night.

Oh, could we do better? Sure. But are we doomed to collapse as you insist in your seething hatred of America?

Goodness no. Bless your heart, Sue......America is gonna be fine.

I still don't give a shit if you distrust the nation's institutions and choose to stay in a country that you hate. Sounds like a you problem.

Crime family members? Okay.

No one has been arrested or tried, like the Trump Family Crime Businesses.

On Tuesday, the Trump Organization, which was started by Trump's father and which the ex-president has owned for many decades, was found guilty of 17 different crimes, including tax fraud, conspiracy, and falsifying business records.Dec 6, 2022
Why was china giving money to members of the Biden crime family? Until Jo Biden was no longer vp?

And yet Trump is under 34 felony indictments, with the sexual predator rage typing in all caps in Florida about how he's about to be indicted again.

Remind me.....how many indictments is Biden under again? Round up.
Witch hunt leaf by a politically motivated unhinged tds leftists. All charges are misdemeanors. Bragg will be paid back for his treachery. Read up snowflake no attempted coverup of a second crime

Last edited:
Weaponized....says who? Again, every time your conspiracy fails, you just invent another conspiracy to explain away the failure of the first conspiracy.

Its failure all the way down, my friend.
What do you call an agency that covers up for someone who lies on the ATF 4473? Who covers up a laptop with crime related info stored in it? Who holds that lap top for over a year calls it Russia disinformation. Pay social media to run cover. And then finally admitted the laptop does exist?

Oh my! Another conspiracy? I do not think so.

More important to America’s future than unearthing Biden family corruption is uncovering corrupt bureaucrats who violate the rule of law.

What American does not think that? Why do some support criminals that will never be indicted before this country is destroyed?

America 2.0. We're done. You can't make this nice

The Founders said if it ever gets this bad hit Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot the whole operation

Forum List

Back