‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference

There are literally millions of SARs a year, with less than 5% ever looked into, and a tiny fraction of that resulting in charges.

None of the SARs sparked any additional inquiries. They were part of the 95%.
You are so full of shit. :cuckoo:

Schiff couldn't show one crime

And yet Trump is under 34 felony indictments, with the sexual predator rage typing in all caps in Florida about how he's about to be indicted again.

Remind me.....how many indictments is Biden under again? Round up.

And yet Trump is under 34 felony indictments, with the sexual predator rage typing in all caps in Florida about how he's about to be indicted again.

Remind me.....how many indictments is Biden under again? Round up.
Should we remind you every investigation into Biden is being impeded by weaponized agencies. Does that count?

You‘re the one arguing nonsense that’s in the conspiracy theory forum, tinfoil.
Now that I think about it,Biden would look marvy in
a tin foil hat.In fact,he should start collecting different styles
of tin foil hats.Maybe one for each week.

Weaponized....says who? Again, every time your conspiracy fails, you just invent another conspiracy to explain away the failure of the first conspiracy.

Its failure all the way down, my friend.
Says me and anyone else who understands that this is not American justice. Not even close. A traitor like you is starting to bore me.

Says me and anyone else who understands that this is not American justice. Not even close. A traitor like you is starting to bore me.

But you don't understand the American justice system. You literally invented imaginary passages in the constitution to justify KILLING Barack Obama. You've rejected any court ruling that doesn't ape your conspiracy theories.

You once insisted that the 'enemy' in 'offer aid and comfort to the enemy' was 'cheating'. That's meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish I can't unravel to this day.

Almost all of your conspiracies about the law, law enforcement, judges, the constitution and the courts.....is just you having no idea what you're talking about or how the law works.

But you don't understand the American justice system. You literally invented imaginary passages in the constitution to justify KILLING Barack Obama. You've rejected any court ruling that doesn't ape your conspiracy theories.

You once insisted that the 'enemy' in 'offer aid and comfort to the enemy' was 'cheating'. That's meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish I can't unravel to this day.

Almost all of your conspiracies about the law, law enforcement, judges, the constitution and the courts.....is just you having no idea what you're talking about or how the law works.
Conspiracy theory is all you can say. You refuse to acknowledge how many have been true. Keep flapping your lips you will change nobody's mind. But I know that won't stop you.

Conspiracy theory is all you can say. You refuse to acknowledge how many have been true. Keep flapping your lips you will change nobody's mind. But I know that won't stop you.

Conspiracy theory is all you offer.

If you'd like to have a debate about the evidence, about particular points of the law, about court rulings, I'm happy to discuss it with you.

But instead, your arguments always and rapidly devolve into these imaginary fantasies about 'criminals', imaginary passages in the constitution, stolen elections and your obsessive hatred of Barack Obama. With you ignoring any one, any thing, any investigation, any official, any document, audit, investigation or ruling.....that doesn't match what you've imagined.

That's.....irrational.

Conspiracy theory is all you offer.

If you'd like to have a debate about the evidence, about particular points of the law, about court rulings, I'm happy to discuss it with you.

But instead, your arguments always and rapidly devolve into these imaginary fantasies about 'criminals', imaginary passages in the constitution, stolen elections and your obsessive hatred of Barack Obama.
Evidence you deny. I think we are finished. Traitors bore me.

Evidence you deny. I think we are finished. Traitors bore me.

Evidence....says who? You've offered us your opinion as evidence. You've offered us insinuation, speculation, and imagination as evidence.

Every court to hear your claims has laughed them out. Every single one, every single time.

Your imagination isn't evidence. Which is why your record of failure is court....is perfect.

Of course not. You fall for all of your right-wing propaganda clickbait and then wonder why you got sent to the conspiracy theory forum.

Bunch of gullible fools you are.

You fall for the left wing clickbait.
Your Cult keeps you misinformed and under informed.

Why is it important to you that the mods conform to your Cult?

You fall for the left wing clickbait.
Your Cult keeps you misinformed and under informed.
Have you considered the possibility that your right-wing sources aren't being truthful? Why is it that your nonsense ONLY shows up on your right-wing sources?

Hmmmm, surely must be a coincidence, right?

Why was china giving money to several Biden crime family members
Crime family members? Okay.

No one has been arrested or tried, like the Trump Family Crime Businesses.

On Tuesday, the Trump Organization, which was started by Trump's father and which the ex-president has owned for many decades, was found guilty of 17 different crimes, including tax fraud, conspiracy, and falsifying business records.Dec 6, 2022

Forum List

Back