‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference

You have the imagination. You imagine that cheating is a good thing when you can get away with it. It is never a good thing.

I have election results. I have the results of multiple state and federal investigations. I have the results of Trump's own private investigations -both of them.

I have every court ruling on your silly conspiracies.

And your delusions about 'cheating' are just you blaming others for your failures again. Just like Trump.

I have election results. I have the results of multiple state and federal investigations. I have the results of Trump's own private investigations -both of them.

I have every court ruling on your silly conspiracies.

And your delusions about 'cheating' are just you blaming others for your failures again. Just like Trump.
You have the word and numbers from criminals. The election was stolen.

You have the word and numbers from criminals. The election was stolen.

Criminals, says you. Your entire argument is circular. They stole the election because they're criminals. And they're criminals because they stole the election.

And yet you can't prove any of your claims. You offer us your delusions, your beliefs and your imagination as evidence.

Can....can you see why your ilk have lost EVERY court case?

Criminals, says you. Your entire argument is circular. They stole the election because they're criminals. And they're criminals because they stole the election.

And yet you can't prove any of your claims. You offer us your delusions, your beliefs and your imagination as evidence.

Can....can you see why your ilk have lost EVERY court case?
Framing someone's argument does not detract from the obvious fraud and more obvious cover up, which will continue even if fraud is proven. It is how propagandists and liars roll.. Your lie has failed and you keep lying.

Framing someone's argument does not detract from the obvious fraud and more obvious cover up, which will continue even if fraud is proven. It is how propagandists and liars roll.. Your lie has failed and you keep lying.

Offering your imagination about fraud doesn't make your claims any less imaginary.

I have election results. You have delusion.

As Trump rage typing in all caps from a toilet in Florida demonstrates elegantly.....our sources are not equal.

Offering your imagination about fraud doesn't make your claims any less imaginary.

I have election results. You have delusion.

As Trump rage typing in all caps from a toilet in Florida demonstrates elegantly.....our sources are not equal.
I have unexplained ballot drops 90% for Biden in the early AM hours that put Biden in the lead. I have cardboard over windows and Republican observers tossed out. I have presidential election history. I have three states that tried to decertify the election. I have the protest on J6 seeking an investigation Congress refused to do. I have massive censorship and intimidation taking place right after Biden's certification. I have lawyers being sanctioned for representing their clients

The election was clearly stolen. You have lies from those in power.

Last edited:
I have unexplained ballot drops 90% for Biden in the early AM hours that put him in the lead. I have cardboard over windows and Republican observers tossed out. I have presidential election history. I have three states that tried to decertify the election. I have the protest on J6 seeking an investigation Congress refused to do. I gave massive censorship and intimidation taking place right after Biden's certification. I have lawyers being sanctioned for representing their clients

The election was clearly stolen. You have lies from those in power.

No, you have a reporting spikes, which you imagine are real time vote counts. They aren't. And this is one voting location. Which you extrapolate to the entire country.

You're irrational.

You have cardboard over ONE window, with the vote counting process recorded. Which again, you extrapolate to the entire country.

You're irrational.

You had Republican observers asked to stand 6' away from counters during a pandemic. Which you equate with all republican observers being ejected from all polling stations in the nation.

You're irrational.

And you've ignored every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally and electoral vote. You've ignored every court ruling. You've ignored the DOJ investigation. You've ignored every state investigation. You ignored the Attorney General. You ignored the Georgia Secretary of State. You ignored BOTH of Trump's private investigations.

Making your insistence that if they'd been just *one* more investigation, you'd have believed it meaningless horseshit.

You ignore ANYTHING that contradicts your delusion. Any source, any party, any official, any investigator, vote tally, court ruling or investigation.....if it doesn't confirm your delusions.

You're irrational.

Have you considered the fact your Cult sources aren't being truthful?
It is quite often lies by omission.

Why do Democrat Media Bubble Cult sources not provide information detrimental to the Democrats?
Is that really not a question easily answered yourself?
Exactly. The cult media lied so many times why do the leftist cult members continue to believe the liars?³

No, you have a reporting spikes, which you imagine are real time vote counts. They aren't. And this is one voting location. Which you extrapolate to the entire country.

You're irrational.

You have cardboard over ONE window, with the vote counting process recorded. Which again, you extrapolate to the entire country.

You're irrational.

You had Republican observers asked to stand 6' away from counters during a pandemic. Which you equate with all republican observers being ejected from all polling stations in the nation.

You're irrational.

And you've ignored every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally and electoral vote. You've ignored every court ruling. You've ignored the DOJ investigation. You've ignored every state investigation. You ignored the Attorney General. You ignored the Georgia Secretary of State. You ignored BOTH of Trump's private investigations.

Making your insistence that if they'd been just *one* more investigation, you'd have believed it meaningless horseshit.

You ignore ANYTHING that contradicts your delusion. Any source, any party, any official, any investigator, vote tally, court ruling or investigation.....if it doesn't confirm your delusions.

You're irrational.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Laughing....cling to your delusions, dude. Ignore everything that contradicts you. Slavishly follow whatever 'Cliff from the Internet' tells you to think.

It doesn't matter.

Your imagination obligates no one to do anything.

Laughing....cling to your delusions, dude. Ignore everything that contradicts you. Slavishly follow whatever 'Cliff from the Internet' tells you to think.

It doesn't matter.

Your imagination obligates no one to do anything.
You are desperate. It will not work.

Why would I be desperate?

Smiling......Biden won. Hobbs won. My side has won every court case and every vote count.

You're projecting.
You side with criminals. There is not much more to say, is there?

You side with criminals. There is not much more to say, is there?

Says you, citing your hapless delusion.

As your perfect record of failure in court demonstrates, your delusions don't amount to much.

Says you, citing your hapless delusion.

As your perfect record of failure in court demonstrates, your delusions don't amount to much.
It is a delusion to you and the scum running this country. Guess what? That makes you scum too. Again, there is nothing more to say to you.

It is a delusion to you and the scum running this country. Guess what? That makes you scum too. Again, there is nothing more to say to you.

Its delusion to every court to hear it, every vote count, every election in question.

Your ignorance isn't a standard of evidence anymore than your imagination is.

Which is why you lose in court every time.

"Well, my understanding is that there is information provided by an FBI source who has been credible, but has no firsthand information,” Goldman replied. “So, this FBI source is reporting information to the FBI that was provided by the source from somebody else. Now, that relates to the completely debunked and false allegations about sort of corruption related to then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, who was on the board of Burisma.”

‘This Is Complete Garbage’: Rep. Dan Goldman Torches House Republicans Over Biden Corruption Allegation

Aganin: no dodge

Forum List

Back