Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

"Crimo released one music video called ā€œAre You Awakeā€ in October 2021 that includes drawings of a man aiming a rifle at another person, according to a Fox News report. The video also shows an image of a newspaper clipping about Lee Harvey Oswald, who shot and killed President John F. Kennedy, and another image that shows a drawing with blood spurting from a personā€™s body, according to the report."

<Snip>

"He was seen with a Trump flag draped over him in a Twitter post from June 27, 2021, according to the outlet. The caption on the post only read ā€œspam.ā€."

Uh huh. You made the claim that he had a Trump for prison flag and then flailed like an idiot when I asked you to back it up.

Whoops.

Uh huh, you assholes call for violence all the time and then when one of your little monsters obliges you try and say it is a rightie that did it.

You dooshes are so predictable.

And stupid.

Uh huh, you assholes call for violence all the time and then when one of your little monsters obliges you try and say it is a rightie that did it.

You dooshes are so predictable.

And stupid.
Youā€™re just upset that you couldnā€™t back up your claim.

You donā€™t see him with a Trump flag?

You donā€™t see him in a crowd of people cheering for Trump?

You donā€™t see him at a Trump rally?

Ok.
I haven't seen that...I saw a screen shot of him wearing a "where's waldo" outfit while in front of trump supporters.

I see a flag... But I can't see what it says.

I've never seen a trump supporter do this...

Screenshot_20220704-182739-178.png

Canā€™t tell if heā€™s cheering or not, but heā€™s in a video with Trump supporters who are cheering Trump.
Given the multiple documented disruptions and counter protests for Trump rallies, that means nothing.

The real give away that this is a leftist is that DOJ, FBI, Homeland Security, and others have been preaching the imaginary threat of right wing violence for years, yet missed this clown? Not likely.

I haven't seen that...I saw a screen shot of him wearing a "where's waldo" outfit while in front of trump supporters.

I see a flag... But I can't see what it says.

I've never seen a trump supporter do this...

View attachment 666302
Raising a fist? Thatā€™s the best you guys can come up with?

Go watch the video of him with Trump supporters who are cheering for Trump.

The shooter is a hardcore leftist, twitter scrubbed almost all of his shit, but there are plenty of surviving screenshots, he proclaims himself a liberal, and he professed a hatred of conservatives, he had a fan page for God's sake and on it it was him and his "ahh" fans raging! Currently, federal agencies have swooped in and locked down all of his shit, but it will come out tomorrow, oh and he is not a Trump guy, not even remotely maga, it appears he was stalking!

This guy could be antifa, but I think it not likely the more I see, he strikes me as a paranoid schizophrenic, who was functioning at quite a high level, he has(had) music videos on Spotify with over 2,000,000 views, so he had himself an audience, paranoid's can be so very very bizarre, he has a 28 page manifesto of sorts that is nothing but numbers, tomorrow we will be treated to the lies of the feds and Chicago PD!

Given the multiple documented disruptions and counter protests for Trump rallies, that means nothing.

The real give away that this is a leftist is that DOJ, FBI, Homeland Security, and others have been preaching the imaginary threat of right wing violence for years, yet missed this clown? Not likely.
Could be nothing. But if it quacks like a duck.

Forum List

Back