High IQ people don't believe in Hell or Satan? HUH?

And you can't understand that the statistics in no way mean EVERY person with a high IQ doesn't believe in gods so no you really don't understand statistics
you are really a sick person IMO bc you go on and on about dumbass things that don't even matter... certainly do not matter in the end

and the end comes for all

lol never mind what Jesus was referring to when he said that, and no matter how often you keep claiming otherwise there is zero evidence Peter ever went near Rome, and the likelihood that he did is nil. The 'church' was built in Jerusalem. In fact he remained there with James and founded the social network there.
I hve heard otherwise

But since I wasn't there... well, at least one of us can admit to not knowing something

and besides, it hardly matters... especially in hte End

you are really a sick person IMO bc you go on and on about dumbass things that don't even matter... certainly do not matter in the end

I figured out that everybody dies when I was kid. So using your argument nothing you say here matters either. so why are you here?

Oh so the things YOU go on about matter ?

They really don't.
they matter to me

and in the end, it is ME who

alone will matter

I will stand before God with no one else nearby to help me in my Judgment

so there's that...

:)

I'm glad there will be no one around... Most of the people I have known thus far would probably tell Jesus

Hell! That's all Nomadic deserves!

so yeh... glad no one will be there, save Jesus :)

Forum List

Back