Hickory Farms

Yuck.
Processed franken food.
No thanks
I had a relative who sent me one of those gift boxes every Christmas, and I would immediately grab my knife and set to work. I like the Summer Sausage and those little soft triangle foil cheeses best, but I ate it all. Oh, and the petit fours. The variety makes it fun.

Yuck.
Processed franken food.
No thanks
I had a relative who sent me one of those gift boxes every Christmas, and I would immediately grab my knife and set to work. I like the Summer Sausage and those little soft triangle foil cheeses best, but I ate it all. Oh, and the petit fours. The variety makes it fun.
30 years ago Hickory Farms was awesome. It was all handmade items located somewhere up north. Then I read a few years ago it was bought out by an investment group, moved to Chicago and everything is outsourced to packing companies... aka processed frankenfood.

Yuck.
Processed franken food.
No thanks
30 years ago Hickory Farms was awesome. It was all handmade items located somewhere up north. Then I read a few years ago it was bought out by an investment group, moved to Chicago and everything is outsourced to packing companies... aka processed frankenfood.
My memories of it are from the good old days. What a shame.

Forum List

Back