Hi!!!!!

Dec 30, 2013
Missouri
Hi!!!
I just signed up at the urging of a "friend". As my name suggests, I am a Libertarian. I am a conspiracy theorist. I am 17. I am a construction worker. I love political discussion and I am from another app named Political Fury. It died so I end too its sister site, Political Animal. It is dismal there. Somebody there said to come here. So here I am (rock you like a hurricane)...

Sigh...another libertarian....anywho look forward to our arguments :D Pretty much guarantee we won't agree on anything damn near although I am a conspiracy theorist as well. Truther/Birther etc.

• Banned
Great! KENNEDY CONPRIRACY 9/11 CONSPIRACY ALEX JONES JESSE VENTURA JEROME CORSI Booyah!
Well, are you pro gay rights? That is a big issue for me. Pro-choice?

Libertarianman....report whomever neg'd you.

Wasn't me but curious why would he report them?

Because it is against the rules to neg a noob. Which is why we see so many come say hello, then never come back because some schmuck negs them right off the bat.
Noobs should be given the chance to prove whether they are neg worthy. Not in their intro thread.

Okay thanks. Who did it?

I don't know who neg'd you. Look in your control panel and private messages. And don't tell US here. That is against the rules too. Just inform a mod who did it.

This shit has to stop. We need fresh meat. :lol:

Libertarianman....report whomever neg'd you.

Wasn't me but curious why would he report them?

Because it is against the rules to neg a noob. Which is why we see so many come say hello, then never come back because some schmuck negs them right off the bat.
Noobs should be given the chance to prove whether they are neg worthy. Not in their intro thread.
Ahhhh that is a bit dumb to neg a new person. I don't even agree with him on politics but I won't neg him,I gave him a positive rep for what good it did since I am in the negative its just a neutral rep really.
Okay thanks. Who did it?

I don't know who neg'd you. Look in your control panel and private messages. And don't tell US here. That is against the rules too. Just inform a mod who did it.

This shit has to stop. We need fresh meat. :lol:
Indeed! :lol:

Chew toy if he tastes good:lol:. If not..well...then there is another time and other noobs. But at least they should be given a chance.

Hi and welcome. If you go under your user CP and page down you can see the rep you received, who left it and comments. You can set yourself up to see your rep in a PM in the Quick Links, edit your details if you so desire. You can't PM until 50 posts. Check and see if they gave you a neg in the intro thread here because that is against the rules and the mods will remove it.

Enjoy the site, it doesn't sound like we have too much in common politically but I'll give you a welcome rep also.

Hello there Libertarianman..

You will have to familiarize yourself with your Control Panel so you can review any negative or positive rep points given and received...on the red bar at top of page you will see, second from left.. User CP (user control panel) click on it and scroll down and it should show who it is that negative (red sqaure) and positive (green square) repped you, and any comment left in that rep.
On the left of the cp is your user menu...explore it and choose your settings as you prefer them.

Welcome to the USMB..:)

[ame=http://youtu.be/OI2COawqMJQ]Scorpions-Rock You Like A Hurricane - YouTube[/ame]

welcome.jpg

Hope you enjoy your stay....I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but we have an area for those that like to discuss that.....get familiar with the Forum....there's lots of places to just chat....visit "The Tavern".....no politics there, just camaraderie.

Forum List

Back