Hi. Time to whipit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whipit

Rookie
Aug 4, 2018
Just like the Devo song, "If you have a problem, you just have to whip it." If anybody around here has a problem, maybe I can help you whip it too.

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

And thank you for your generous offer, but BDSM is not my thing.

Tootsie_e01610_1425168.jpg

• Banned

Wouldn't what you say require something more along the lines of a cat of nine tails?

• Banned

Wouldn't what you say require something more along the lines of a cat of nine tails?

No, I would not say that at all.

Then you would prefer the whip? That's good. You have "whipit" here to take care of your needs. Also, I just tried to post a reply to somebody's thread in the immigration section. Something came up telling me I couldn't do that. I seem to recall part of the message saying something about, among other things, having to wait 2 days. Is that how things normally work around here?

Just like the Devo song, "If you have a problem, you just have to whip it." If anybody around here has a problem, maybe I can help you whip it too.

I fuckin' HATE that song. :death: You should use the dog for your avi instead.

Welcome to the fray. Bring many hip boots.
Now let's turn you over to the site's whipmistress --- Lucy Hamilton :whip:
She will conduct the mandatory hazing. Good luck.

Bartender! Tee martoonies!

Fun fact: The video for 'Whip It' was inspired by a real-life Dude Ranch in Arizona where the owner would put on a display of whip skills on his wife every day at noon. Jerry Casale read an article about it in a 1962 issue of the magazine 'Dude'.

Careful, you'll put your eye out with that thing!!!
Welcome to the insane asylum.

Welcome, whipit.

Thanks. As to the message on your post, "Intolerance of Intolerance is hypocrisy." But I get where the message is coming from. Western tolerance of intolerant islamic religious laws is cowardice.

Fastest banning I think I’ve witnessed. Made it less than an hour

I fuckin' HATE that song. :death: You should use the dog for your avi instead.

Welcome to the fray. Bring many hip boots.
Now let's turn you over to the site's whipmistress --- Lucy Hamilton :whip:
She will conduct the mandatory hazing. Good luck.

Bartender! Tee martoonies!

Here I now am ready to do a mandatory hazing ogo and the victim has already been zapped :whip:

Now count down to Martini's = approx five weeks :thewave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back