Hi there

Hello, new here. I used to, once upon a time post to the AOL message boards. I actually haven't even really used a computer except for work in a very long time. So, I hope to participate in some lively discussion.
Sg790569.png
imagesZQRMELWT.jpg

Hello, new here. I used to, once upon a time post to the AOL message boards. I actually haven't even really used a computer except for work in a very long time. So, I hope to participate in some lively discussion.
:welcome: See anyone here you recognize? That is, after you've toured the forums.

:welcome: See anyone here you recognize? That is, after you've toured the forums.

Who knows, they may have different names. And there are soooooo many forums, but we'll see. :)

What do you like to talk about? Are you a lib or con?

What do you like to talk about? Are you a lib or con?

Conservative. I'll take a peek around the boards and see what piques my interest.

Anything you've ever wanted to know about these boards and life in general. . .

Just ask Sonny Clark.
You're being way to kind..................... not only do I not know anything, I don't even suspect anything. I can tell you everything I know in 10 minutes, and you'd have enough time left to read the New York Times.

images 37119.jpg

Who knows, they may have different names. And there are soooooo many forums, but we'll see. :)
A lot of them have the same names. They were mostly on POI and ME forums.
And most of us follow the elephant.

Why would you follow guano?

Because he produces excellent fertilizer. Better than cow manure.

Because he produces excellent fertilizer. Better than cow manure.

I knew he was full of it, but I didn't know he was THAT full.

Forum List

Back