Hi. I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thup::thup::thup:

upload_2016-8-16_9-48-26.png

Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to participating in this community. I enjoy sports, auto racing and politics. I am morbidly obese so I spend a lot of time sitting in my big chair watching tv and surfing the Internet.
Welcome, for as long as it lasts.
There are more walls than bridges here, by the way. Kind of like America.
Also, you might -- might -- benefit talking more about religion than politics. One can greatly benefit even just sitting in that chair of yours. : )

Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to participating in this community. I enjoy sports, auto racing and politics. I am morbidly obese so I spend a lot of time sitting in my big chair watching tv and surfing the Internet.
Welcome, for as long as it lasts.
There are more walls than bridges here, by the way. Kind of like America.
Also, you might -- might -- benefit talking more about religion than politics. One can greatly benefit even just sitting in that chair of yours. : )
So far I really like it here. There are a lot of different subjects to discuss and there is plenty of traffic. I also like the activity alerts that pop up. Some people are nasty and others seem nice. I try to be civil but sometimes you have to fire back on people

i prefer not to get involved you will be dead soon with your attitude of being obese and doing nothing about it? do you have diabetes yet?

I LOVE Sprint Car Racing- I subscribe to Dirtvision and can watch every race-

I LOVE Sprint Car Racing- I subscribe to Dirtvision and can watch every race-

Smoke is my hero... I am an Indiana boy, well old man actually... Use to follow NASCAR real close 25 years ago, not so much anymore... Lived about 5 miles the way the crow flies from Lincoln Park Speedway... :04:

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back