Hi i'm from the north of England between Manchester & Liverpool.

Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.
In the UK a 'Life' sentence is around 12 years!

So where do I hang my hat?
Unless you are a black person and or in a gang, you need not worry much about our gun death rate, but otherwise welcome.
Or unless you go to a city run by Democrats...

Avoid those at all costs!!!!

LOL. I live in a minority-majority city that regularly shows up on the "most" run for your lives lists because of the high per capita murder rates but I still often forget to lock my doors at night. Being small, each death counts as 2.5 deaths in the /100K numbers and it is almost all either domestic violence or gangs killing off each other. Nobody gets too worked up about those unless they are in the same gang/family. A few years back the gang/domestic violence dynamics merged and we ended up with something like 14 or 15 murders out of that single feud between baby momma and baby daddy who was in the opposing gang to baby momma's brothers.

So you wont visit the US because you are scared you will commit a felony or blow your brains out. Lol
For gawd sakes, please stay over there. Its where you belong.
Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.

I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

View attachment 341967
I thi
I think this is good news for us

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

you may need a safe room and a petting pony to get over the experience
Thank you! What a wonderful reception!
I'm not scared of anything let alone little boys with pop guns - We faced down Hitler!

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without treatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
The NHS is another subject I want to discuss with you - like why havn't you got one?
Anyway must rush now lockdown is partially lifted, catch you later!

Welp,off to ignore you go.
Dont want to give a dying man a hard time.
But maybe if you'd had better healthcare they would have found the cancer in time,like my Doc did for me here in Texas.

So you wont visit the US because you are scared you will commit a felony or blow your brains out. Lol

I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

View attachment 341967
I thi

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

I'm not scared of anything let alone little boys with pop guns - We faced down Hitler!

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without treatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
The NHS is another subject I want to discuss with you - like why havn't you got one?

Why would the Americans want an NHS?

Because you think they should?

Between Manchester and Liverpool. He must live near the biggest baked bean factory in the world. With the secret recipe.

03-67-the_who_sell_out.jpg

Here he is as a young man

View attachment 341967
I thi

Who is "we" faced down Hitler? It sure wasn't you, snowflake.
You can have your healthcare, and if you need an MRI, come on over we don't have a line to stand in.
Oh, and welcome to the board

View attachment 341967
I thi

You can have your healthcare, and if you need an MRI, come on over we don't have a line to stand in.

Yep...
Got an MRI last Tuesday.
Doc ordered it on Thursday the week before.
There are at least 6 locations close to me where I can get one done almost guaranteeing an opening within a week.

View attachment 341967
I thi

Yep...
Got an MRI last Tuesday.
Doc ordered it on Thursday the week before.
There are at least 6 locations close to me where I can get one done almost guaranteeing an opening within a week.

I get them done quickly too, where I live. There are two radiologist practices in one street alone. And a glut of doctors all over the place.

Forum List

Back