Hi good people

Jane101

Rookie
Apr 13, 2015
Hi good people, My name is Janeand I just joined the forum. I'm hoping to get some good information and learn alot from the community. I also hope to bring some value to the community as well..

Hi good people, My name is Janeand I just joined the forum. I'm hoping to get some good information and learn alot from the community. I also hope to bring some value to the community as well..
Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining. I hope you enjoy your stay and voice your opinion often. There's a lot of value in seeing things from a different view. Feel free to jump right in and let us know what you think. WARNING: There are several childish members on this forum, so try to overlook their immaturity and don't be shocked at the school yard name calling and personal attacks. Some people never grow up. Again, welcome and have fun.

And if someone gives you a hard time, just click on their avatar and then click ignore. Problem solved. That's one thing I really love about this site. The last political forum I was on didn't have that feature.

Welcome, Jane101. It's very nice to meet you.

Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining. I hope you enjoy your stay and voice your opinion often. There's a lot of value in seeing things from a different view. Feel free to jump right in and let us know what you think. WARNING: There are several childish members on this forum, so try to overlook their immaturity and don't be shocked at the school yard name calling and personal attacks. Some people never grow up. Again, welcome and have fun.
Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated. :)

10007_zpsehjewvmw.gif

sonny said it best.welcome to the site Jane.

yes nice to meet you.

Ouch...

I can't think of anything bright to say, although, I've tried several times now...:eusa_doh:

I just thought you should know..:popcorn:

Welcome to the nut house, grab your favorite straightjacket and join in. :thup:

Hi and Welcome Jane.........you'll have a nice time here if you just ignore the nuts.

Forum List

Back