Hi everyone! New member here

basement troll 1.jpg

Howdy. Welcome to the buffet. Who's Rachel? Will she be stopping by later? She's more than welcome, while the food lasts.

Dude, he's only been here for a few hours. Let's give it at least a week before we try banging whoever Rachel is.
I DO actually know a Rachel that works at my local Barnes and Nobel. Rachel USED to be Curtis before "transgendering". I NOW refer to her/him/it? as Rachel Curtis. THIS, unlike most of my BS on here, is entirely true.

Howdy. Welcome to the buffet. Who's Rachel? Will she be stopping by later? She's more than welcome, while the food lasts.

Dude, he's only been here for a few hours. Let's give it at least a week before we try banging whoever Rachel is.
I DO actually know a Rachel that works at my local Barnes and Nobel. Rachel USED to be Curtis before "transgendering". I NOW refer to her/him/it? as Rachel Curtis. THIS, unlike most of my BS on here, is entirely true.
So, Rachel, hows it hanging?

SLIGHTLY to the left. Thanks for asking!

It SOMETIMES hangs a little bit to the right......................

It all depends on its mood.

And speaking of depends, I wonder how our buddy, Joe Biden, is doing today.........................

And speaking of depends, I wonder how our buddy, Joe Biden, is doing today.........................
NOT to mention the asparagus!

NOT to mention the asparagus!
To say NOTHING of the rutabagas.......................

OP seems familiar... its his chosen screen name... iloverachel... seems there was a member a while back who "loved rachel..."

Forum List

Back