Hi everyone my name is Jon

I like boxing and MMA.

Starting proper boxing training this week :)

How are you all
I'm fine too.

upload_2019-2-24_14-55-21.png

I like boxing and MMA.

How are you all

I like Boxing not that is me boxing as I am Anti-Women in Boxing very not lady like but I like Boxing watching it. Do not know what MMA is or is it one of those vaccines for tropical disease?

You like Boxing so Hello you can stay I HOPE you are NOT a fucking Vegan :omg: I HOPE you ADORE bacon :)

FUCK SOY! EAT BACON!

I like boxing and MMA.

How are you all

I like Boxing not that is me boxing as I am Anti-Women in Boxing very not lady like but I like Boxing watching it. Do not know what MMA is or is it one of those vaccines for tropical disease?

You like Boxing so Hello you can stay I HOPE you are NOT a fucking Vegan :omg: I HOPE you ADORE bacon :)

FUCK SOY! EAT BACON!
MMA = Mixed Martial Arts

The unofficial USMB mascot:
It has a little something for everybody.

3.jpg

Last edited:
I like boxing and MMA.

How are you all

FUCK SOY! EAT BACON!
MMA = Mixed Martial Arts

Okay thanks! I thought that MMA was one of the vaccines I thought Measles Mumps and....Anchovies :smoke:

Hey Bruce_T_Laney the FUCKING anchovies thing :poke::funnyface: :lalala::popcorn:

I like boxing and MMA.

How are you all

FUCK SOY! EAT BACON!
MMA = Mixed Martial Arts

Okay thanks! I thought that MMA was one of the vaccines I thought Measles Mumps and....Anchovies :smoke:

Hey Bruce_T_Laney the FUCKING anchovies thing :poke::funnyface: :lalala::popcorn:

Did you know I had a box of dry fish delivered to me from the Philippines?

It had anchovies in it...

Welcome to the new poster and hope your socks match...

I like boxing and MMA.

How are you all

FUCK SOY! EAT BACON!
MMA = Mixed Martial Arts

Did you know I had a box of dry fish delivered to me from the Philippines?

It had anchovies in it...

Welcome to the new poster and hope your socks match...

"Did you know I had a box of dry fish delivered to me from the Philippines?

It had anchovies in it..."

No worry Bruce the time to worry is when you get fish delivered to you in this way:

e1c3ee5cbaea7bcd12d48f67dd586ce4.jpg

Forum List

Back