Hi Def Society, Episode 3 streams here tonight 9/2/15

Had to shut it off last night, there was just too much going on here between company over and Verizon being a pain in the butt, so I started it over a minute ago.

FWIW, my gf Sandy said what she heard was funny, she was outside talking to the guys about it later on.
Youre awesome and we love you. No worries a'tall.

Thanks Bama, I thought it was our best show to date too. Thanks again for being so supportive and def. Any feedback is welcome good or bad as long as its in the spirit of improving

I'm at work so I gotta try and get the readers digest on this. Someone give me the times to fast forward to for sonny?
And am I reading this right..mdk called too?

Mdk, asseenontv (nother board), closedcaption, and sonny clark.

Thanks Bama, I thought it was our best show to date too. Thanks again for being so supportive and def. Any feedback is welcome good or bad as long as its in the spirit of improving

You're hitting your groove, this is great.

No need to thank me, it's great entertainment. Funny and irreverent while still intelligent and productive. Very nice.

"Have a little humility in your wealth, you don't have to be a tool." LOL....I love MDK. Really. He's gotta be my new gbf.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
mdk is on!!

Nice voice. He's no Smooth (ha), but nice....

Thanks darling. I think I've heard my voice on tape like twice in my life. I could sound like a tool and not even know it. lol

I'm on sonny right now. Dude is funny. I don't know if I'm laughing at him or with him but it doesn't matter :lol:

mdk is on!!

Thanks darling. I think I've heard my voice on tape like twice in my life. I could sound like a tool and not even know it. lol

You don't sound like a tool, not at all.

If you and the hubs are ever up this way, lemme know. I'll totally take you two for dinner and drinks, I can't imagine it wouldn't be a great evening.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
mdk is on!!

If you and the hubs are ever up this way, lemme know. I'll totally take you two for dinner and drinks, I can't imagine it wouldn't be a great evening.
Paulie is up your way

mdk is on!!

Will do. That is a very kind offer. After dinner we'll play card games all night, get tipsy, and dance like idiots. lol

mdk is on!!

Paulie is up your way
Im sick that day.

mdk is on!!

Paulie is up your way
Im sick that day.

Mental illness never takes a day off. lol

mdk is on!!

Paulie is up your way
Im sick that day.

Mental illness never takes a day off. lol
You ain't lying :lol:

Forum List

Back