Hi Def Society, Episode 3 streams here tonight 9/2/15

This thread got depressing fast... Paulie tell a fuckin joke......

god damn

Nah bro, now I'm fired up. I work so fucking hard for what I have. I always have even when I worked for other people. I can't stand when people don't.

Nah bro, now I'm fired up. I work so fucking hard for what I have. I always have even when I worked for other people. I can't stand when people don't.
I hear you. Ive been the hardest worker Ive ever met my whole life too, I just kind of learned how to step back the blood flow a bit on things that would normally anger me because if I didn't, I'd feel like Demons 1, Bob zero all of the time.

I dont think youre depressed or anything, i know you probably only get heated when you think about the shit though.

I can tell you something really bad Im living with right now, a guilt, by p.m. if youre ever interested. And hell, advice is nice too.

Shit paulies more conservative than I thought. Not enough people value hard work and earning thier way through life.

I'm tired of all the holier than thou BS. Your fellow Americans......for the most part......work just as hard as you do. Answer the question in my sig line with a solid, accurate number.....and you will no longer harbor these bullshit ill feelings toward those who are less fortunate than you.

I don't care if you know a certain number of deadbeats......they don't represent to norm and skew your POV to the negative.

Finally.....when you figure in all the increases in economic activity created by them, we could end all public assistance of all kinds and what you save from that action each month wouldn't buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

I'm tired of all the holier than thou BS. Your fellow Americans......for the most part......work just as hard as you do. Answer the question in my sig line with a solid, accurate number.....and you will no longer harbor these bullshit ill feelings toward those who are less fortunate than you.

I don't care if you know a certain number of deadbeats......they don't represent to norm and skew your POV to the negative.

Finally.....when you figure in all the increases in economic activity created by them, we could end all public assistance of all kinds and what you save from that action each month wouldn't buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
I cant see siggies on firefox......doodoo

A good example: ----- Two old farmers are standing in a pasture examining a mule that one of them has for sale. The seller hits the mule on the rump and the mule runs across the pasture and runs head-first into a big tree. The old farmer that was interested in buying the mule said, "you tried to sell me a blind mule". The seller said, "he's not blind, he just doesn't give a shit". ------------- moral of the story: things aren't always as they appear to be. don't judge until you have all the facts. this is especially true when judging people.

A good example: ----- Two old farmers are standing in a pasture examining a mule that one of them has for sale. The seller hits the mule on the rump and the mule runs across the pasture and runs head-first into a big tree. The old farmer that was interested in buying the mule said, "you tried to sell me a blind mule". The seller said, "he's not blind, he just doesn't give a shit". ------------- moral of the story: things aren't always as they appear to be. don't judge until you have all the facts. this is especially true when judging people.
My ninja Sonny always keepin it trill

What a load of poppy cock.

First, there are FAR more deadbeats than you are willing to admit there are.

Are hard working people who just can't make ends meet helped? Sure, but even then MOST of those people are in their situation from their own making.

I love the number one defense for welfare "it's for the children" how about this, don't have fucking kids you can't afford? If you are a single mother with two children on welfare , you made bad choices, and several of them , that got you there.

Chief among them.

1. You had children with a man who can't, or won't provide for his children

2. You had children when you weren't able to adequately provide for them yourself.

I would say the most rare type of person on welfare is the truly disabled person who actually IS incapable of providing for themselves.

As for your "cup of coffee" comment

usgs_bar.php

$454 BILLION will buy a hell of a cup of coffee.

Do the math LL, that works out to $168 per citizen per day 365 days per year.

Or $61,320 per citizen per year.

I have SEVEN citizens in my household. Where's my $430K?

Seriously, think about that for a moment, where does all that money go?

It would be cheaper just to get rid of ALL welfare and male every household in the US check from the US Treasury for $50K every year, but you know why they don't? Yeah we both know why they don't.

Please tell me again that if we cut all welfare spending in the US it wouldn't amount to a cup of coffee.

Are hard working people who just can't make ends meet helped? Sure, but even then MOST of those people are in their situation from their own making.

I love the number one defense for welfare "it's for the children" how about this, don't have fucking kids you can't afford? If you are a single mother with two children on welfare , you made bad choices, and several of them , that got you there.

Chief among them.

2. You had children when you weren't able to adequately provide for them yourself.

I would say the most rare type of person on welfare is the truly disabled person who actually IS incapable of providing for themselves.

usgs_bar.php

It would be cheaper just to get rid of ALL welfare and male every household in the US check from the US Treasury for $50K every year, but you know why they don't? Yeah we both know why they don't.

Please tell me again that if we cut all welfare spending in the US it wouldn't amount to a cup of coffee.

Your numbers are whack.

I'd be going postal like you if those numbers were accurate.

Chief among them.

usgs_bar.php

Your numbers are whack.

I'd be going postal like you if those numbers were accurate.

To be clear . Are you saying that this site

Government Spending in United States: Federal State Local for 2015 - Charts Tables History

has inaccurate data? Please present your differing data then.

These numbers are real LL, that is precisely why we we're so far in debt.

$.5TRILLION spent on welfare in 2015.

From the same source.

$.8TRILLION spent on defense in 2015, Son, I'm career military and I will readily admit the military wastes a SHIT load of money. I bet I could lop of $.3T and no one would even notice in as far as what level of defense we have.

Your attitude is in a nutshell why we are in the problem we are in. You (WE) can't really comprehend a half a trillion dollars so we say "there is noway that much money is spent on welfare" but the fact is yes we spent that much on welfare in 2015.

Now that's combined local, state, and federal and includes ALL costs associated with welfare, not just actual dollars given to recipients, but the numbers don't lie.

Do the math again, please.

Also....please define welfare for me.

I am close to being done with you.....due to boredom....if you don't start getting the numbers right. This subject forms the basis for your entire political reality.....you need to be better on the numbers. More specific and more accurate.

I am close to being done with you.....due to boredom....if you don't start getting the numbers right. This subject forms the basis for your entire political reality.....you need to be better on the numbers. More specific and more accurate.

And yet, I challenged you to present the "real numbers" if mine are off, and you have not. Why is that LL?

If you're about done with me because I present facts that you can't dispute, I can't help that.

The numbers I provided come RIGHT FROM governmental budget reports.

And yet, I challenged you to present the "real numbers" if mine are off, and you have not. Why is that LL?

If you're about done with me because I present facts that you can't dispute, I can't help that.

I am not going to babysit you. Those numbers DO NOT ......as you said.....represent what we give to LAZY NO GOOD DEADBEATS.

WHAT DO WE GIVE TO LAZY NO GOOD DEADBEATS???

Go back and see what you called "poppycock". Dispute that.

Until then....your numbers are meaningless. I've been over this dozens of times with nutters.

Answer the question in my sit line. Please.

I am not going to babysit you. Those numbers DO NOT ......as you said.....represent what we give to LAZY NO GOOD DEADBEATS.

WHAT DO WE GIVE TO LAZY NO GOOD DEADBEATS???

I didn't say it represented anything EXCEPT how much we spent on welfare.

you misread, whether intentionally or not, I've no idea. But the fact is , in 2015 we DID spend $.5TRILLION on welfare in this country.

In fact LL I conceded that many of those on welfare are not "dead beats" , you seem to be unable or unwilling to concede that many of them are.

I'm moving on. Tired of arguing with people who intentionally misconstrue, deny facts , and twist words to suit their argument because they know on facts alone they fail.

Have a nice evening.

Forum List

Back