The movie Kindergarten Cop is now racist and being banned....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

There's nothing entertaining about the presence of police in schools,' an author wrote

---------------------

Yes, cops in school is racist.....

There's nothing entertaining about the presence of police in schools,' an author wrote

---------------------

Eye roll. We must stop REACTING to the draconian censorship of the radical American left. We must stop allowing them to stun us in place—paralyze us with WTF reactions to their sociopathic madness. That said, this movie rocks.

---------------------

/----/ The idiocy continues
offended.jpg

Love how the "artists" in commiewood are all loudly silent.

Of all the morons on the left, no bigger ones than the ones in that hedonistic hypocritical town.

If you think banning Kindergarten Cop is bat shit crazy just look at the next offering from the idiot Moon Bats.

I am sorry Moon Bats if you think I am insensitive to your racial horseshit but I will not bend the knee. I will continue to watch Kindergarten Cop because it is a funny movie and I will continue to use the word "picnic" and you can just kiss my Cracker ass. When you come to get me for transportation to the reeducation camp you had better bring a lot of ammo.

“The word, picnic, carries with it the memory that there was a time when white folks gathered to eat outside, burning black flesh would be on the menu,” explained Treva Lindsey, an associate professor of women’s studies at Ohio State University.

Language reflects our collective identity, Asante said, and it’s troubling that there is some evidence that so many words may have come from a racist place. Peanut gallery, born in the vaudeville era, refers to the cheap seats in the theater where Black people were allowed to sit. (Remember, it was acceptable to refer to Black people as monkeys in polite company back then.) To be grandfathered in means that a person is exempt from an organization’s new rules if they are a long-standing member. But states adopted Grandfather Clauses back in the 1870s so rules designed to disenfranchise Black voters wouldn’t affect poor, illiterate white people. Tipping point — the critical juncture when change becomes unstoppable, and the title of Malcolm Gladwell’s 2000 bestseller — was popularized in the 1950s and defined the point when too many Black families moved into a neighborhood and white flight was, of course, imminent.

1596649894190.png

Forum List

Back