Hey!

Okay what's the difference between "thanks" and "reputation?" Is thanking someone better at this point because my little piddly rep power is worth exactly squat at the moment?

Reps are always good, no matter your rep strength. Giving them will often get reps back atcha and that adds to your strength. Always good to receive a rep, no matter what the level attained is.

Fire around what parts?:eusa_whistle:

Sound kinda painful, but different strokes fer different folks...

Some people - they look like this:

DDsmilie_panic.gif

The Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down icon is what you can use to give someone positive or negative rep. The Rep Power is based on that.

Thanks shows how many time you have thanked over people; Thanked is how many time others have thanked you. The button shows in the lower right hand corner of a comment box.

Okay, what do those little medals do? I have three of them. Can I sell them on E-Bay?
Well, PT Barnum's "There's a sucker born every minute" would have to be your rule of thumb. :D

Welcome to USMB, MondoBongo. Hope you enjoy the boards.

The Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down icon is what you can use to give someone positive or negative rep. The Rep Power is based on that.

Thanks shows how many time you have thanked over people; Thanked is how many time others have thanked you. The button shows in the lower right hand corner of a comment box.

Okay, what do those little medals do? I have three of them. Can I sell them on E-Bay?
Well, PT Barnum's "There's a sucker born every minute" would have to be your rule of thumb. :D

Welcome to USMB, MondoBongo. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I would ask you if you want to buy one especially now that I have four, but I see you already have the complete collection.

You are funny and perky and I have really enjoyed reading your comebacks! I hope you stay!!

Welcome!

(I'll zap ya with some rep just for making me laugh). :)

Luke - I am a lefty - Darth Badger

Sorry, but the righties here keep giving me positive rep - I thought they should be fairly warned.

Oh and I'd like to thank the mods and the admins for the beautiful flower arrangement they sent - and Sunshine? Thanks for the Jimmy Buffet Perfect Margarita - I didn't know you cared so much *sniffle*

Better a lefty then........

Nope, can't come up with a single gosh darned thing!

Welcome anyway. I'll order an extra large order of freedom fries for ya'll

Luke - I am a lefty - Darth Badger

Sorry, but the righties here keep giving me positive rep - I thought they should be fairly warned.

Oh and I'd like to thank the mods and the admins for the beautiful flower arrangement they sent - and Sunshine? Thanks for the Jimmy Buffet Perfect Margarita - I didn't know you cared so much *sniffle*
This is a friendly board, MondoBongo. We think it best to keep politics in their proper place most of the time. We have righties and lefties who do not discuss politics at hobby boards, the coffee shop, introductory threads, etc. And some do, for which they get sent to the rubber room, the badlands, or the flame zone for a while. They used to all go to the romper room, but they protested that it was undignified. Oh, well. Now we just act human on the off-Broadway boards, and our political selves on the politics board.

Most of the time. :)

I have TWO friends! TWO! Count them! T-W-O friends. TWO!

You like me! You really like me!
8-1.gif

Wut? Am I making too big of a deal about this? Sorry. It won't happen again. Just one more thing:

I have two frie-eh-ends.....I have two frie-eh-ends.....

Forum List

Back