Hey you master race of armed citizens, what's your everyday carry?

My area in the Shenandoah Valley of Va. is a hotbed for rabbis for some reason. A local woman was bitten by a rabid fox that ran out of the woods and bit her on the leg. Sometimes I carry a .38 revolver walking in my fields. Does that offend the sensibilities of sissie hypocrite lefties who never saw a shot fired in anger and hate the Police?

My area in the Shenandoah Valley of Va. is a hotbed for rabbis for some reason. A local woman was bitten by a rabid fox that ran out of the woods and bit her on the leg. Sometimes I carry a .38 revolver walking in my fields. Does that offend the sensibilities of sissie hypocrite lefties who never saw a shot fired in anger and hate the Police?

You shoot rabbi's? :uhh:

1625603802000.png

What about a crash helmet?

Ligtning arrestor?

Full body armor?

It’s a dangerous world out there and anything can happen.

This thread welcomes all armed citizens who carry a weapon every day, or even occasionally. That would include those with concealed carry permits, those who legally open carry while observing the laws of their state, law-enforcement personnel, and military personnel.

By "master race", I'm referring to those law-abiding individuals who have been vetted, trained, had their criminal backgrounds checked, are eligible for the right to legally carry a weapon, and are trusted citizens in the eyes of their local, state, and federal governments. It has nothing to do with "racism", so don't even start none. Gun-hating hoplophobic trolls not welcomed.

The thread also does not apply to street thugs, drug dealers, drug users, robbers, muggers, ineligible persons, felons, or anyone who is otherwise restricted from possessing or owning a firearm.

Pictures are good if you have them, and I'll start with my everyday carry loadout:

Glock G19 on the right side, in a Milt Sparks IWB leather holster. Two spare mags, OC spray, and a Colt Cobra .38 Spl. secondary weapon on the left side. 7" Gerber spring-assisted pocketknife, and if I have to go out after dark, 600-lumen pocket flashlight.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

The nice thing about my setup is that the holsters hug the hip, leaving no "printing" when a hoodie or jacket is worn. It's easy to forget that you're wearing them, even during the Summer when I switch over to a shirt...

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651

Damn, it's too hot here to carry like that.

I carry a Ruger SP101 5-shot .357 which I load with .38 +P with one extra speedloader most of the time, or a Glock 27 .40 cal. IWB. Other than a small folding knife or a swiss army knife, that's it.

Sig Sauer 365 XL is my every day concealed carry.

I do have a M&P Shield and a regular size Sig 365 as backups.

This thread welcomes all armed citizens who carry a weapon every day, or even occasionally. That would include those with concealed carry permits, those who legally open carry while observing the laws of their state, law-enforcement personnel, and military personnel.

By "master race", I'm referring to those law-abiding individuals who have been vetted, trained, had their criminal backgrounds checked, are eligible for the right to legally carry a weapon, and are trusted citizens in the eyes of their local, state, and federal governments. It has nothing to do with "racism", so don't even start none. Gun-hating hoplophobic trolls not welcomed.

The thread also does not apply to street thugs, drug dealers, drug users, robbers, muggers, ineligible persons, felons, or anyone who is otherwise restricted from possessing or owning a firearm.

Pictures are good if you have them, and I'll start with my everyday carry loadout:

Glock G19 on the right side, in a Milt Sparks IWB leather holster. Two spare mags, OC spray, and a Colt Cobra .38 Spl. secondary weapon on the left side. 7" Gerber spring-assisted pocketknife, and if I have to go out after dark, 600-lumen pocket flashlight.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

The nice thing about my setup is that the holsters hug the hip, leaving no "printing" when a hoodie or jacket is worn. It's easy to forget that you're wearing them, even during the Summer when I switch over to a shirt...

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651

Damn, it's too hot here to carry like that.

I carry a Ruger SP101 5-shot .357 which I load with .38 +P with one extra speedloader most of the time, or a Glock 27 .40 cal. IWB. Other than a small folding knife or a swiss army knife, that's it.

I think this thread was back when it was cooler. It's Hawaiian shirt season now, and just the G19, two mags, and the Mace.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651
You are an easy target! I wish I lived near you so I could take away all your weapons before you know you are being disarmed.

You sound like a pretty stupid person to me. Either stupid or suicidal, I don't know.

What would that be called? "Suicide by citizen"? :laughing0301:
At 71 years of age I do not think I am suicidal. Having owned several business's that I started isn't stupid. I guess being successful in all my endeavors takes me out of the "stupid" classification you belong to.

LOL That is a hellva way to admit that you are a pussy.

I carry my most formidable weapon with me everywhere: my brain fully equipped with a wide array of knowledge, critical thinking skills, discerning judgement and impeccable good taste.

Other than that, my favorite weapon is a Colt Python. It's so pretty.

Forum List

Back