Hey white racists, Please stop asking for reparations for the Civil War

You are one very fucked up human being. I will REFUSE to pay for the crime of others who partake of the crime of slavery in all forms. My Family never promoted, supported or used slavery.

You have no credible case here.

But you have already paid reparations to descendants of the confederate soldiers who weren't alive during the civil war. So you are the fucked up one. Asides from benefitting from what slavery created, you and your family have benefitted from a history of white preference that denied us opportunities you have received. Reparations are for more than slavery.

You can't impute the sins of slavery onto people who NEVER participated in Slavery in all forms whatsoever.

Get it through your thick skull, MY family never supported, abetted, or owned people from the 1600's to 1870. I will NEVER pay a penny for something my Family never did, so kindly FUCK OFF!

You are one racist jackass for saying my family is guilty anyway.

:fu:

Your family has benefitted from what slavery and racism built. But this cas is against the government so that sad sorry tactic you are trying to employ is irrelevant.

So have current blacks benefited from what slavery has "built"

No. If we did whites wouldn't have 15 times the wealth.

I don't have 15 times the wealth of the average black american.

But you have already paid reparations to descendants of the confederate soldiers who weren't alive during the civil war. So you are the fucked up one. Asides from benefitting from what slavery created, you and your family have benefitted from a history of white preference that denied us opportunities you have received. Reparations are for more than slavery.

You can't impute the sins of slavery onto people who NEVER participated in Slavery in all forms whatsoever.

Get it through your thick skull, MY family never supported, abetted, or owned people from the 1600's to 1870. I will NEVER pay a penny for something my Family never did, so kindly FUCK OFF!

Your family has benefitted from what slavery and racism built. But this cas is against the government so that sad sorry tactic you are trying to employ is irrelevant.

I do, but even so, there are blacks with more money than me also.

Gosh how did blacks ever make it in America......

Robert Smith, $4.4 billion

The former Goldman Sachs executive started an Austin, Texas-based private equity and venture capital firm Vista Equity Partners in 2000. It now has over $30 billion in assets under management, and is one of the world's most successful hedge funds. In 2016 he pledged $50 million to Cornell University, his alma mater.

Oprah Winfrey, $2.7 billion

American, Television

Oprah is no longer the richest African American. The former queen of daytime TV will begin work as a special contributor on 60 Minutes in the fall of 2017. Her once struggling cable channel, OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) is now cash flow positive and is enjoying soaring ratings on the back of a series of successful sitcom and drama collaborations. She owns a 10% stake in Weight Watchers and acts as a brand ambassador.

Michael Jordan, $1.65 billion

American, Basketball

Basketball's greatest player is the majority shareholder of Charlotte Bobcats and enjoys lucrative deals with the likes of Gatorade, Hanes and Upper Deck. His biggest pile comes from Brand Jordan, a $1 billion (sales) sportswear partnership with Nike.

29 Blacks with at least 200 million in America

Most Black Millionaires live in America. and few more elsewhere in the world, mainly in Afrika.

Gee it appears blacks are truly suffering in America, but why are they a success is because they didn't stay on the liberal plantation. They worked hard to be a success, it certainly wasn't given to them freely. Since the Civil Rights acts in the mid 1960's there have been two different groups of Blacks appear in America.

Reparations scam is an insult to successful blacks.

If things are so bad here that you need to get compo for just being here, why haven't you all gone back to Africa?

Perhaps he was born here, not Africa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well DUH! But these days it's easy to fly to Africa. If blacks are so unhappy here, maybe they should consider going back to Africa, where supposedly, they'd be happier. Reparations is a free one-way ticket to Africa, and we'll even revoke your American passport...

You make no sense.
Maybe you would be happier in Europe?

That excuse doesn't flush. If your family dates back to the 1600's they more than likely got headrights. But that's besides the point because the US GOVERNMENT and colonial state governments mage slavery legal.

You are one very fucked up human being. I will REFUSE to pay for the crime of others who partake of the crime of slavery in all forms. My Family never promoted, supported or used slavery.

You are now are just flat out lying since my Family for over 150 years NEVER lived outside of NEW HAMSHIRE, a state that was NEVER a supporter of slavery from day one.

The Government will never support your reparations scam.

No I am not lying. And inevitably we will get reparations or this nation will die. You don't seem to understand the moral imperative facing this nation and white people.

But you...

In this struggling mill town in western New Hampshire, racism was never something people talked all that much about.

There were people who drove around Claremont with Confederate flag bumper stickers in the mostly white town of 14,000 and some instances of high schoolers using racial epithets during football games and on Facebook.

But for the most part, residents had other concerns.

That changed Aug. 28 after allegations surfaced that several teenagers had taunted a 9-year-old biracial boy with racial slurs and several days later pushed him off a picnic table with a rope tied around his neck. The family of the boy, who was treated for neck injuries and has been released, called it a hate crime while the parents of one of the teenagers told Newsweek it was a terrible accident.

New Hampshire boy’s near-hanging compels town to open discussion on racism | Boston.com

New Hampshire wasn't part of the confederacy. But you didn't benefit from racism.

RACISM AND GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION IN NEW HAMPSHIRE

A University of New Hampshire student research project on the Civil War finds that despite the state being one of the most liberal in the nation at the time, racism was common among New Hampshire Civil War soldiers, despite the letters of those who said they supported freeing the slaves.

"Racism was abundant in almost all of the soldiers' letters and diaries, however," Marzoli said. "Even the staunch abolitionists saw black people as almost inhuman and comical. However, they were not usually as derogatory as those who were against freeing the slaves."

Racism Common Among New Hampshire Civil War Soldiers | Youth On Race

You and your family benefitted from what was built by slavery and racism. Whites have received reparations and almost every form of handout this government has created. Your opposition to reparations for blacks is not based on fact and it is grounded in the worst form of evil.

The former Goldman Sachs executive started an Austin, Texas-based private equity and venture capital firm Vista Equity Partners in 2000. It now has over $30 billion in assets under management, and is one of the world's most successful hedge funds. In 2016 he pledged $50 million to Cornell University, his alma mater.

American, Television

Oprah is no longer the richest African American. The former queen of daytime TV will begin work as a special contributor on 60 Minutes in the fall of 2017. Her once struggling cable channel, OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) is now cash flow positive and is enjoying soaring ratings on the back of a series of successful sitcom and drama collaborations. She owns a 10% stake in Weight Watchers and acts as a brand ambassador.

American, Basketball

Basketball's greatest player is the majority shareholder of Charlotte Bobcats and enjoys lucrative deals with the likes of Gatorade, Hanes and Upper Deck. His biggest pile comes from Brand Jordan, a $1 billion (sales) sportswear partnership with Nike.

Most Black Millionaires live in America. and few more elsewhere in the world, mainly in Afrika.

Gee it appears blacks are truly suffering in America, but why are they a success is because they didn't stay on the liberal plantation. They worked hard to be a success, it certainly wasn't given to them freely. Since the Civil Rights acts in the mid 1960's there have been two different groups of Blacks appear in America.

Wow! You found 32 rich black people out of 40 million.

Of course not. You are the poor, downtrodden white male and your singular case means that whites don't have 15 times the wealth as blacks.

You know it's rather pathetic how most of you white's here have avoided the point of the OP.

Confederate veterans and families were also paid US tax dollars for veterans benefits long after the civil war was over and people who were not there or responsible for that war got paid. Descendants of civil wars vets, to include confederates, were paid money long after the war was over, a war they did not fight, paid for what generations before them did.

Yeah. Go to any grocery store. Lots of potatoes.

:CryingCow:

The Irish American Heritage Museum is a permanently chartered 501(c)3 non-profit with an educational mission. It is committed to the basic tenet that preserving one’s heritage is vital to providing a cultural and historical foundation to future generations of Americans.

Our museum in Albany, New York, provides year-round access to our exhibits, our Paul O’Dwyer Library, lectures, presentations, film screenings, book signings and other special programs and events.

Irish American History Museum

As part of its educational mission, the Museum provides various resources to its members and the general public.

The Paul O’Dwyer Library contains a number of this world-renowned Irishman’s papers and books, as well as hundreds of volumes related to Irish history, culture and customs donated by other individuals

There are many online sites that provide information on Irish related topics:

Irish American History Museum

Irish American Cultural Institute

Arizona:

Phoenix. Irish Cultural Center

California:
Glendale. Irish Center of Southern California
Los Angeles. Irish in Los Angeles
San Diego. Irish Outreach San Diego
San Francisco. United Irish Cultural Center

Connecticut:
New Haven. Irish American Community Center
Danbury. Greater Danbury Irish Cultural Center
Fairfield. Gaelic-American Club
Hamden. Qunnipiac University. Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum

District of Columbia:
Irish American Museum of Washington, D.C.

Florida:
Florida Irish Heritage Center

Georgia:
Atlanta. Atlanta Irish Music School

Illinois:
Chicago. Irish American Heritage Center

Louisiana:
New Orleans. Irish Cultural Museum of New Orleans

Maine:
Portland. Maine Irish Heritage Center

Massachusetts:
Boston. Boston College Center for Irish Programs, Boston College Irish Institute
Boston. Irish Network Boston
Boston. Irish Cultural Center
Chicopee. Irish Cultural Center at Elms College

Michigan:
Detroit. Celtic League and Irish-American Club of Detroit

Missouri:
Kansas City. Kansas City Kansas City Irish Center
St. Louis. Saint Louis Metro Irish American Club

New Jersey:
Morristown. Irish American Cultural Institute

New York:
Buffalo. The Buffalo Irish Center
New York: Glucksman Ireland House NYU
New York Irish Center
The Irish Arts Center
Rochester.
Irish American Cultural Institute, Rochester, N.Y. Chapter
Irish American Cultural Center of Western New York
Utica: Irish Cultural and Historical Society of the Mohawk Valley

Woodside: Emerald Isle Immigration Center
Yonkers: Aisling Irish Community Center

Ohio:
Cincinnati. Irish Heritage Center of Greater Cincinnati
Columbus. The Shamrock Club of Columbus

Pennsylvania:
Philadelphia. The Commodore John Barry USN, Irish Center
Pittsburgh. The Pittsburgh Irish Center

Rhode Island:
Newport. Museum of Newport Irish History Interpretive Center

South Carolina:
Charleston. The South Carolina Irish Historical Society

Texas:
Dallas. Irish-American Society of Dallas
Houston. William J. Flynn Center for Irish Studies

Virginia:
Richmond. Irish American Society of Greater Richmond

Washington:
Seattle. The Irish Club of Seattle, Washington

Wisconsin:
Milwaukee. The Irish Cultural and Heritage Center of Wisconsin

iahc-logo.png

Home

Chicago Irish American Heritage Festival 2019 in Chicago, IL | Everfest

Stop crying.

I want one in DC, on the Mall, real big, and bright Kelly green. With a great bar.

Why? Because there's a black museum there?

No. Because there's no Irish museum there.:cheeky-smiley-018:

Sure. OK. Seems like they have been raising money for one that was supposed to be built 4 years ago..

I was just kidding. While I have Irish genes, I'm strictly American, eighth generation. I don't care if they put a museum there or not.

Because your ancestors in the north got them. And 95 years after the civil war ended, descendants of confederate soldiers got them. They got them from 1958 until 2017 for a war none of them were alive for, that none of them fought. They got monthly checks for a war their ancestors fought against the United States. For 33 years I paid my tax money to pay whites who descended from slaveowners and overseers.

U.S. Still Paying a Civil War Pension

The Civil War ended more than 150 years ago, but the U.S. government is still paying a veteran's pension from that conflict.

"One beneficiary from the Civil War [is] still alive and receiving benefits," Randy Noller of the Department of Veterans Affairs confirms.

152 Years Later, The VA Is Still Paying Out A Pension From The Civil War

Not until 1958, ninety-three years after the last shots of the Civil War, did Congress pardon Confederate soldiers and offer them every benefit Union soldiers had enjoyed since March 1865.

Caring for Veterans: The Civil War and the Present - The Journal of the Civil War Era

Northern soldiers had long received benefits.

So let's review:

Confederate veterans and families were also paid US tax dollars for veterans benefits long after the civil war was over and people who were not there or responsible for that war got paid. Descendants of civil wars vets, to include confederates, were paid money long after the war was over, a war they did not fight, paid for what generations before them did.

Stop asking for reparations for the civil war white racists. You already got them.

Veterans benefits. For spouses and children.
Not handouts for whiney g-g-g-g-grandchildren.

American, Television

American, Basketball

Wow! You found 32 rich black people out of 40 million.
What it is, is that you believe that you have the answers and no one else does. So you changed the system within the framework of the Prog social welfare system to your benefit. It makes you feel better. Today we are all forced to watch the mess created by you and it affects many people not of your culture. I make excuses to. To many of them. But at least I realize it. But then no one questions yours. If I look to the South where we are being invaded by illegals, I turn my head to the left towards Africa.....nothing coming from there. I then turn my head to the right towards Asia.....a bright future and a massive growing economy coming from there. We are taxed out of our goard to pay and help people. Perhaps if the money was used more efficiently and there were less self impotent people in charge of it, we would all be better off. This is like the hell that doesn't end. And it will someday.

You are now are just flat out lying since my Family for over 150 years NEVER lived outside of NEW HAMSHIRE, a state that was NEVER a supporter of slavery from day one.

The Government will never support your reparations scam.

No I am not lying. And inevitably we will get reparations or this nation will die. You don't seem to understand the moral imperative facing this nation and white people.

But you...

In this struggling mill town in western New Hampshire, racism was never something people talked all that much about.

There were people who drove around Claremont with Confederate flag bumper stickers in the mostly white town of 14,000 and some instances of high schoolers using racial epithets during football games and on Facebook.

But for the most part, residents had other concerns.

That changed Aug. 28 after allegations surfaced that several teenagers had taunted a 9-year-old biracial boy with racial slurs and several days later pushed him off a picnic table with a rope tied around his neck. The family of the boy, who was treated for neck injuries and has been released, called it a hate crime while the parents of one of the teenagers told Newsweek it was a terrible accident.

New Hampshire boy’s near-hanging compels town to open discussion on racism | Boston.com

New Hampshire wasn't part of the confederacy. But you didn't benefit from racism.

RACISM AND GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION IN NEW HAMPSHIRE

A University of New Hampshire student research project on the Civil War finds that despite the state being one of the most liberal in the nation at the time, racism was common among New Hampshire Civil War soldiers, despite the letters of those who said they supported freeing the slaves.

"Racism was abundant in almost all of the soldiers' letters and diaries, however," Marzoli said. "Even the staunch abolitionists saw black people as almost inhuman and comical. However, they were not usually as derogatory as those who were against freeing the slaves."

Racism Common Among New Hampshire Civil War Soldiers | Youth On Race

You and your family benefitted from what was built by slavery and racism. Whites have received reparations and almost every form of handout this government has created. Your opposition to reparations for blacks is not based on fact and it is grounded in the worst form of evil.
No I am not lying. And inevitably we will get reparations or this nation will die.

Liar.

Of course not. You are the poor, downtrodden white male and your singular case means that whites don't have 15 times the wealth as blacks.

You know it's rather pathetic how most of you white's here have avoided the point of the OP.

I'm not poor, I am decidedly upper middle class.

What I am saying is why should you get something out of my fucking pocket that I had nothing to do with, and that would then catapult you over me when it comes to economic standing?

And where does it stop? Who is the next group to demand payback?

How about you try to fucking better yourself instead of constantly trying to scam people out of their money?

Because your ancestors in the north got them. And 95 years after the civil war ended, descendants of confederate soldiers got them. They got them from 1958 until 2017 for a war none of them were alive for, that none of them fought. They got monthly checks for a war their ancestors fought against the United States. For 33 years I paid my tax money to pay whites who descended from slaveowners and overseers.

U.S. Still Paying a Civil War Pension

The Civil War ended more than 150 years ago, but the U.S. government is still paying a veteran's pension from that conflict.

"One beneficiary from the Civil War [is] still alive and receiving benefits," Randy Noller of the Department of Veterans Affairs confirms.

152 Years Later, The VA Is Still Paying Out A Pension From The Civil War

Not until 1958, ninety-three years after the last shots of the Civil War, did Congress pardon Confederate soldiers and offer them every benefit Union soldiers had enjoyed since March 1865.

Caring for Veterans: The Civil War and the Present - The Journal of the Civil War Era

Northern soldiers had long received benefits.

So let's review:

Stop asking for reparations for the civil war white racists. You already got them.
My great=great grandfather fought in the Union army. I want half of your food stamps for life.

If things are so bad here that you need to get compo for just being here, why haven't you all gone back to Africa?

Perhaps he was born here, not Africa.

Well DUH! But these days it's easy to fly to Africa. If blacks are so unhappy here, maybe they should consider going back to Africa, where supposedly, they'd be happier. Reparations is a free one-way ticket to Africa, and we'll even revoke your American passport...

You make no sense.
Maybe you would be happier in Europe?

Only if you go back to Africa too.

I’m not black, dipshit.

Forum List

Back