Hey there

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
Just knocking around the net and found this place it seems interesting and loosely controlled, I like that.

I tend to type like I talk on the job site so thin skinned people pretty much piss me off. If being called a little endearing although slightly condescending name gets sand all up in your lady parts I apologize in advance.

Conservative, christian (minus the cursing and a few other things but working on those, some more than others) and pretty much just want government to leave me alone.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Hello AzMike.
Your name looks familiar, I think I've seen you on other political boards (please don't publicly mention any, it is sort of against the rules).

Welcome to USMB

Just knocking around the net and found this place it seems interesting and loosely controlled, I like that.

I tend to type like I talk on the job site so thin skinned people pretty much piss me off. If being called a little endearing although slightly condescending name gets sand all up in your lady parts I apologize in advance.

Conservative, christian (minus the cursing and a few other things but working on those, some more than others) and pretty much just want government to leave me alone.

Welcome. I tried to give you a neg rep, but I ran out.

You are on my shit list. Welcome

now stfu
:badgrin:

now stfu

Guess I dodged a bullet there! :D

Hi good to see you. Were on a forum together I think. PW.

Shoot me a PM.

Hi AzMike! So glad you joined us. I am sure you won't be disappointed in the personalities you meet here....:badgrin:

imagesjhj.jpg

Got the PM but can't send you one for a while it appears, good seeing you.

now stfu

Guess I dodged a bullet there! :D

you will eat these words one day soon, and then we will become friends.

:eusa_shhh:

Dante is being a jerk. It comes with the territory....a bit endearing in a twisted kind of way..

Welcome to USMB

Got the PM but can't send you one for a while it appears, good seeing you.
send it to me, I'll forward it.

:eusa_whistle:

Being thin skinned about thin skinned people seems thin skinned. I think I'm supposed to be pissed now right?

Forum List

Back