Hey RWs: why didn't Trump ban include Muslims nations he does business with?

This is why we need the ban. This is repulsive - and had I been on that flight those muslims would have lost teeth, found themselves on the tarmac, and this lady would have flown in her original seat...

Tragic that you Billy000 are fighting for this kind of discrimination instead of against it... But not all that surprising. Dumbocrats long history of hating women and treating them as nothing more than sexual objects is only surpassed by their long history of ugly racism.

lol good lord dude. This is irrelevant to my thread. My thread is making the point that Trump excluded Muslim nations Trump does business with which includes Saudi Arabia - a country that has bred more terrorist attacks against the US than any other nation. THAT SHOULD PISS YOU OFF but of course not because you're a pussy that sides with Trump on this kind of bullshit.

To address your video, I agree with Bill Maher when it comes to Islam. It's a religion full of bad ideas and bad people. I agree that many liberals are in serious denial about this. However, i will say that American Muslims are, statistically, harmless. I will also add that most Muslims from around the world are harmless EXCEPT the ones coming from the Middle East. You do know there's a billion of them worldwide right? Way more than just the Middle East? A billion people aren't terrorists. Many in that billion might be sexist or homophobic, but they aren't terrorists.

Trump included countries that were on Obama's terrorist watch list.
If they excluded anyone blame Obama.

This is why we need the ban. This is repulsive - and had I been on that flight those muslims would have lost teeth, found themselves on the tarmac, and this lady would have flown in her original seat...

Tragic that you Billy000 are fighting for this kind of discrimination instead of against it... But not all that surprising. Dumbocrats long history of hating women and treating them as nothing more than sexual objects is only surpassed by their long history of ugly racism.

lol good lord dude. This is irrelevant to my thread. My thread is making the point that Trump excluded Muslim nations Trump does business with which includes Saudi Arabia - a country that has bred more terrorist attacks against the US than any other nation. THAT SHOULD PISS YOU OFF but of course not because you're a pussy that sides with Trump on this kind of bullshit.

To address your video, I agree with Bill Maher when it comes to Islam. It's a religion full of bad ideas and bad people. I agree that many liberals are in serious denial about this. However, i will say that American Muslims are, statistically, harmless. I will also add that most Muslims from around the world are harmless EXCEPT the ones coming from the Middle East. You do know there's a billion of them worldwide right? Way more than just the Middle East? A billion people aren't terrorists. Many in that billion might be sexist or homophobic, but they aren't terrorists.

Um no. What Obama did was enforce a ban on CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS in certain Muslim nations. It wasn't a ban on anyone from those countries you dope.

Um no. What Obama did was enforce a ban on CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS in certain Muslim nations. It wasn't a ban on anyone from those countries you dope.

Keep telling yourself that matters, partisan-hack.

In any case, the President has full constitutional authority to prevent access to the United States by foreigners - vested in him as Commander in Chief.

That was further supported by the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act.

In any case, the President has full constitutional authority to prevent access to the United States by foreigners - vested in him as Commander in Chief.

And of course once again you're avoiding the actual topic of my thread which is the question as to why the most dangerous Muslim nations weren't on his ban list. Be a man and addesss the topic.

And of course once again you're avoiding the actual topic of my thread which is the question as to why the most dangerous Muslim nations weren't on his ban list. Be a man and addesss the topic.
I've answered this dozens of times on USMB snowflake but I would be happy to do it again to educate you.

President Trump and his National Security team have access to volumes of classified materials and top secret information that you can't even dream of. They make their decisions based on that information.

I can't tell you the laughs we've had watching progressives keep bringing up 9/11. That was 16 years ago. While nitwit progressives worry about closing the barn door after the horses have all run away, President Trump is focused on stopping an attack tomorrow. He can't stop the one from 16 years ago snowflake.

For the millionth time Saudi Arabia is an ally fighting our war with Iran.

I've answered this dozens of times on USMB snowflake but I would be happy to do it again to educate you.

President Trump and his National Security team have access to volumes of classified materials and top secret information that you can't even dream of. They make their decisions based on that information.

I can't tell you the laughs we've had watching progressives keep bringing up 9/11. That was 16 years ago. While nitwit progressives worry about closing the barn door after the horses have all run away, President Trump is focused on stopping an attack tomorrow. He can't stop the one from 16 years ago snowflake.
lol you're just making shit up as you go along and you know it.

For the millionth time Saudi Arabia is an ally fighting our war with Iran.

Lol you really think that matters to Trump?

According to leftards? There isn't any dangerous muslim countries at all.........do you agree?

They weren't listed because they weren't on Obama's list which is what Trump used.

Okay you're quoting a bullshit Rightwing source. If you want to get into exactly what Obama did we can, but that's an irrelevant conversation. Let's talk about Trump's motive first. Be a man and address it.

I agree with what they both did. I have nothing to discuss.
You're a pussy. Got it.
I guess being a pussy is the same as having a little logic.
The 7 countries on the list are where al Qaeda or ISIS control parts of if not all of the government.
If you expect honesty from ISIS then maybe you need to get your head examined.
Trump didn't pick them on a whim. He's doing this according to intelligence provided by the Obama Administration.

I can answer it...read Trumps EO...he names NO countries...only directs to a law Obama signed which directs the State Department and Homeland Security to make determinations on immigration and visas.

The criteria was countries that are a safe haven for terrorists, a foreign terrorist organization has a significant presence in the country, and most importantly that allowing immigration of individuals originating from that country increases the likelihood that the alien is a credible threat to the national security of the United States.

The countries that Trump's EO covers were CHOSEN BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Any other pressing questions?

Link to law executed by President Obama

Okay what you're saying is stupid. Where is the evidence Trump's order is directly related to Obama'a?
Truly, with all due disrespect. You are a fool. Nothing more than a ridiculous gasbag.
Owned and completely ruined in your own thread again.

You should be used to it by now, but you and people like you are too dimwitted to get it.

Is there any reason for you to not be on ignore? Name one reason why we have to endure your stupid long winded ignorant soros cliches and talking points everday.

Name one reason. How does it feel to be so crushed and your hypocrisy to be revealed again?

To answer a Moon Bat's stupid question.

1. It wasn't a ban on Muslim.

2. The list of terrorist countries was complied by the Kenyan Catastrophe.

So Obama is President now.... Obama didn't create this shit show...

Trump hands big win to ISIS, this is PR they could have paid for...

Trump gave China a big win week One... TPP
Mexico week two... That reverse was UGE!!!!!!!!....
ISIS week three...

America is still waiting to become first.. Ivanka's clothing line does come before them too... Also chats with Putin important too...

lol you're just making shit up as you go along and you know it.
As usual - the facts have left you speechless...

They weren't listed because they weren't on Obama's list which is what Trump used.
That is so fucking stupid. Gee how convenient you actually have something positive to say about Obama. Of course either way that is a complete lie. You just believe anything that whiney little bitch says.

I can answer it...read Trumps EO...he names NO countries...only directs to a law Obama signed which directs the State Department and Homeland Security to make determinations on immigration and visas.

The criteria was countries that are a safe haven for terrorists, a foreign terrorist organization has a significant presence in the country, and most importantly that allowing immigration of individuals originating from that country increases the likelihood that the alien is a credible threat to the national security of the United States.

Okay what you're saying is stupid. Where is the evidence Trump's order is directly related to Obama'a?

You can't be serious.

Forum List

Back