Hey progressives! O was a fraud!

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Understand the mistakes of the past or you'll keep repeating them into the future. The US progressive movement will make no progress until it understands that Obama was a corrupt mass murdering tyrant. - Caitlin Johnstone

No truer words have been written. Anyone who claims to be a progressive yet also claims O was a good potus, has exposed themselves as fake and phony. How can the progressive movement make any progress, when they support a crazed neocon in O?

zero dollar bill.jpg

I cannot name one president in my 88 years here that I'd give the label "good" to. I'm sure not giving that label to trump, obama, clinton, bush, reagan. Consider that.

Understand the mistakes of the past or you'll keep repeating them into the future. The US progressive movement will make no progress until it understands that Obama was a corrupt mass murdering tyrant. - Caitlin Johnstone

No truer words have been written. Anyone who claims to be a progressive yet also claims O was a good potus, has exposed themselves as fake and phony. How can the progressive movement make any progress, when they support a crazed neocon in O?

I am in love!!!

Letting wealthy people only run is the first mistake. Yet that's who always runs.

Cons know O was a fraud, but for the wrong reasons. Cons think he was a real radical leftist, when he was really a radical neocon. Cornell West aptly described him, the black mascot for Wall Street.

The point here is progressives need to realize O was awful, if their movement is ever to gain prominence. They’ve been duped by the D Party. They need to abandon the D Party altogether.

Forum List

Back